Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eveningstar Buff

So to start, the Ice Shot has way too long of a cooldown to do that little effect, because frankly, its not that useful when people can just destroy the icicles. I feel the cooldown should be 20 seconds, because 30 is too much for it to do that little when someone can easily remove the effect. It should debuff the player with ice walk for 10 seconds if the spikes have been stuck to the player for more than 5 seconds. Another thing, the time you have to hold E to switch firing modes is frankly illogical. In a realistic scenario, it would take someone less than half of a second to switch firing modes. In TTT, it takes around 2 seconds, I feel it would be logical to take this time time down to a second or 1.5 seconds. Thank you for taking time to read and consider my suggestion, please reply with your opinion on this topic.
I forgot to mention that with the eveningstar, you cannot change to burst mode during boss fights such as kraken
Find

ignoring firing mode switch
I think the right-click (ice shard) cd should be 20 secs
30 seconds is way too long to actually use in combat unless you plan on making encounters every 30 seconds

Since I am biggest Famas user on the server, I would like to agree with the icicles being changed and then the firing mode being the same. Icicles should shoot more icicles and keep 30 second cd or same amount of icicles and lower cooldown. Also I think that we should be able to ADS with Eveningstar when its fully leveled and add the shards to a different button like R or possible Alt + E. I know old weapons dont usually change but this is just my 2 cents.
Bouncy Rounds
Find