Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maep's Unban request ( Already )

Talk to radioactivetwinkels and Leo to see their side, I'm sure they heard it.
Find

Maple is one of my best friends, but I do know how he can be, so I'm not even going to pretend that there's a shining gemstone. We're cut from the same cloth, coming from a server that we played on before NTG's, and I really, REALLY want him to fit in FRG. I wanted Breezy to, but he couldn't. I'd love to see him unbanned, but you gotta step up the game Maple. Let's just shoot noobs and have fun together, nothing else is required. Heck, can't you just perma-gag him, so that all he says is logged in text!?

I just wanna play with him some more, but I totally understand if its causing problems. If I was being obstinate, I'd expect a ban, but I do think I remember a lot of people being biased to him (Maple).
Find

I say give him one more chance (don't remove the ban, just decrease it) to try and get things right one last time. Messes up again and he's gone.
Find

Not going to lie, pretty doubtful he WOULDN'T mess up, I just feel the perma was too harsh, but I'm being biased.

Anyways, not going to comment here anymore since I shouldn't be allowed a say when it involves a friend.
Find

(03-02-2015, 03:58 PM)Brassx Wrote:  L 02/28/2015 - 16:58:29: 00:50.14 - KILL: Maeps [innocent] killed ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ [innocent]
L 02/28/2015 - 16:58:30: 00:51.72 - DMG: ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ [innocent] damaged You Aint on shit, Stop frontin [innocent] for 5 dmg

Watagost.

Ban shortened to the 3rd(24 hours).
Find