Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Turning a new leaf

Firstly I want to say sorry to anyone I've wronged since well, ever.

I know that I'm prone to quick blocking when I'm upset (believe me its better than what I could do).
I want to change this part of me the easily enraged and overly emotional Roundboy that once was.

I had a very eye opening discussion with one of the people who really saw this side of me and he made me realize that maybe I'm not as well liked around here as I once was. It seems that people are afraid of setting me off and promptly being blocked and that makes me very sad it's not what I want to be especially in an amazing community like this where it should be enjoyable for all.

I'm not sure if the person who opened my eyes wants me to use their name so I won't I'll let them speak for themselves if they want.

Please as well if I've ever done anything you feel wronged by dont hesitate to message me we can discuss what/how I wronged you and will try to make amends.

I want to be better not only for myself but for the people that want to see me as a friend or someone they can rely on

nice guy

(03-23-2019, 07:02 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  - 1      he  took my money in 5050

+1 I took his money in 5050
Find

i just came back from a long break, and i havent known you for long or even met you im not entirely sure, but good job on taking control of yourself
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Im black knight btw if some dont know the new name
Find