Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinite Scrolling

Thumbs Up 
Well on the market I think its a bit tedious to have to keep changing pages every 10 or so items.I think we should have an infinite scrolling option like on CSGO Lounge. That way people dont have to continue switching pages to look for guns to buy! Cool
Find

+1. Would be helpful.
Find

Would help, but im 99% sure it was purposely made to be page by page to reduce the load on the server.

MY idea is to have a box at the bottom where you can type what page you want to go to so you don't have to wait and click 5 times to get to page 5, you could just type 5 in and click enter.
Find

(03-02-2015, 01:20 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Would help, but im 99% sure it was purposely made to be page by page to reduce the load on the server.

MY idea is to have a box at the bottom where you can type what page you want to go to so you don't have to wait and click 5 times to get to page 5, you could just type 5 in and click enter.

This. It was made like that to reduce query load. I'll see what I can do though later on.

(03-02-2015, 01:09 AM)Dno Wrote:  Well on the market I think its a bit tedious to have to keep changing pages every 10 or so items.I think we should have an infinite scrolling option like on CSGO Lounge. That way people dont have to continue switching pages to look for guns to buy!  Cool

Use the rarity filter. 101/110 pages are standards. xD

I think we should also be able to jump pages like if you want to go to page 59

Ability to jump pages to resume looking is nice.

While were on it..
Reduce the clutter? After say.. a week someone posts something it doesn't sell it gets returned? Theres no telling how many hundreds of standards for 1 coin is on the market
This would cut the size down a lot
Vanished from life
Find

The problem is, Fox, a lot of people shove their guns up there rather than deleting them. Having a dozen items reappear in your inventory one day would crazy overflow it! People HAVE to get in the habit of turning Standards into Crystal Juice, especially Blaze Crystals.

Going to make a pretty minor suggestion thread that I think will help.

(03-02-2015, 02:50 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-02-2015, 01:20 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Would help, but im 99% sure it was purposely made to be page by page to reduce the load on the server.

This. It was made like that to reduce query load. I'll see what I can do though later on.

Can we add the page number type-in thing though? I meant to make a posst about it, i it would help tons.
Find

+1 Yes please Im tired of clicking page after page
Find