Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Changes

So a couple of things
1. I think that the dailies should give better rewards based on how consecutive you do them. For example, if a player does all of the dailies for a week straight, they should be given a greater reward, because not many people do dailies, it would make people more motivated to play on the server to get more loot.
2. This is just personal opinion, but i feel that the zafkiel should have the stock scope, because tbh, the modded one sucks ass, and the reticle of the scope is just a bit blurry and looks kinda trashy.
3. There should be a feature where you can open multiple crates at once, because at the moment, I get like 30 crates and it takes like 5 minutes to open them all with autoroll and 5.0 speed.
4. You should be able to abandon a rune of power. For example, if a player got a godlike that they did not like from a rune, they could get rid of the amount of the amount of time left with that gun.
5. PLEASE make gunfire client side in general or just on moonlord/spider/dragon rounds. It lags the absolute shit out of everyone and makes it near impossible to get damage because the boss teleports around.
6. Add the feature to RTV maps, we got stuck on the shittiest, laggiest map ever and couldn't do anything about it until staff changed it.
Find

1. I think that the dailies should give better rewards based on how consecutive you do them. For example, if a player does all of the dailies for a week straight, they should be given a greater reward, because not many people do dailies, it would make people more motivated to play on the server to get more loot.
I understand where you're coming from, but you already get bonuses when you complete all of the challenges in a single day.

3. There should be a feature where you can open multiple crates at once, because at the moment, I get like 30 crates and it takes like 5 minutes to open them all with autoroll and 5.0 speed.

Been discussed before and it would lag the server hard. the autoroll can go up to 8.0 btw if you click on the number rather than using the bar.

4. You should be able to abandon a rune of power. For example, if a player got a godlike that they did not like from a rune, they could get rid of the amount of the amount of time left with that gun.

Sure

5. PLEASE make gunfire client side in general or just on moonlord/spider/dragon rounds. It lags the absolute shit out of everyone and makes it near impossible to get damage because the boss teleports around.
Whatever helps, helps.

6. Add the feature to RTV maps, we got stuck on the shittiest, laggiest map ever and couldn't do anything about it until staff changed it.

Maps that don't run properly should get removed completely. I feel that an RTV would get abused too much (mostly for luck maps, challenge maps, and the next event) we already have a few implications to rotate to new/different maps rather than overplay popular maps.
Find

what about the zafkiel scope lol, and i feel that RTVs can be done if approved by member+ or higher ranks, so it would protect it from being abused. There should also be a change to the mage class where you can toggle the fireballs on/off just like the disguiser, as i have messed up multiple times by shooting fireballs and having to try to kill a whole group of 5+ people
Find

(03-23-2019, 03:32 AM)lil yeet Wrote:  what about the zafkiel scope lol, and i feel that RTVs can be done if approved by member+ or higher ranks, so it would protect it from being abused. There should also be a change to the mage class where you can toggle the fireballs on/off just like the disguiser, as i have messed up multiple times by shooting fireballs and having to try to kill a whole group of 5+ people

I never used the zafkiel, that's why I didn't give my opinion. I know some +members will still abuse it, and that's another thing to monitor. Mods can already call a vote to change the map to a specific map (only for problems like you had), it just doesn't seem worth it.
Find

(03-23-2019, 03:08 AM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Been discussed before and it would lag the server hard. the autoroll can go up to 8.0 btw if you click on the number rather than using the bar.

H'wat THE fuCK??

Quote:5. PLEASE make gunfire client side in general or just on moonlord/spider/dragon rounds. It lags the absolute shit out of everyone and makes it near impossible to get damage because the boss teleports around.

That actually doesn't fix it unfortunately, it's something I've been trying to fix on TTT for awhile, but it's hard to test optimal solutions. The main culprit were actually the gunshot sounds, but those should be disabled for everyone but yourself on those rounds.
Find