Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disable Moonlord on some maps

Just like Spider or Dragon rounds have specific maps, Moonlord should only spawn on certain ones.

People like Poison and Fuzzy have just forced themselves as moonlord on tiny maps (de_cluedo or ttt_stargate_v3 for examples), which is virtually impossible for humans to win, AND its not even fun.

wow not picking random. how greedy. going on the evaluation.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(03-17-2019, 01:35 AM)Hala Wrote:  wow not picking random. how greedy. going on the evaluation.
not about that you honker
Find

imagine traitormotel lmaooo

Small maps are def in need of moonlord removal. Stuff like clue, tmotel, community pool, etc...

Brass was askin' for some help finding maps that are easy and difficult for moonlord so he could potentially scale them
Find

Yeah I been asking staff to help me compile a list of maps to scale 'em down on, but have yet to have anyone send me any..
Find

(03-17-2019, 11:52 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah I been asking staff to help me compile a list of maps to scale 'em down on, but have yet to have anyone send me any..
Sounds like you're in need of trustable swedish admins. :>)
Find

(03-17-2019, 11:52 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah I been asking staff to help me compile a list of maps to scale 'em down on, but have yet to have anyone send me any..

Scale him down size wise or hp wise?
Find

(03-17-2019, 06:53 PM)turquoise /AX6:Y93/ Wrote:  

Scale him down size wise or hp wise?

Both.
Find

The big issue is you can't fight him when a map is a bunch of hallways. The Moon Lord can just spray down it and the humans get bunched up, and everyone just dies.
Find