Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We need a new report system asap

So, the report system is straight ass, other than the newly added death scene bit which is heckin nice. There could be an option where it displays when the person doesn't forgive the report instead of it just remaining as "waiting". I made the mistake of slaying a person because I thought they didn't forgive the reported player but the report was not actually cancelled or forgiven yet. I think this needs to change for future situations.

Definitely needed. Maybe have it say "Awaiting review" or something instead of just "Waiting..." when reports are kept, its caused a lot of confusion between staff/+Members including myself, especially when there's a lot going on.

- That Thrakos Noob

From what I remember Brass can't really change much because it's someone elses creation or something along those lines.
Find

(03-13-2019, 01:42 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  From what I remember Brass can't really change much because it's someone elses creation or something along those lines.

Yeah, we need a new system.
Find

(03-13-2019, 01:43 AM)Kcat Wrote:  
(03-13-2019, 01:42 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  From what I remember Brass can't really change much because it's someone elses creation or something along those lines.

Yeah, we need a new system.

I think that's a lot of work just for some small changes which can be fixed by communicating with players about the report.

Just don't rely on the report UI too much. Much easier of a solution than me spending a buttload of time making an entirely new system, or working through the spaghetti code of this one. Though I will see what I can do to fix this little loophole to help stop some confusion.

I never liked how it removed the communication factor from staff to players anyways.
Find