Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ultra Giveaway

I was thinking that instead of coins being in ultra givaway we add scrolls (medium or hard) as a replacement of it.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

This is actually a good idea. I am very surprised seeing as how I assumed Hala was only capable of saying pog pog for real. +1 from me
Find

+1 ye that
Find

Hey scrolls make me want to play so I'm all for it +1
Find

I don't know, I'm sort of sour about scrolls now because of how serious everyone takes them. NO FUN ON TTT. I NEED TO DO MY SCROLL!

When I came on and just did a few of the new rounds for testing, someone actually rage quit and bitched on discord about me testing something on my own server, because they wanted to do their scroll.

I agree with what your saying brass, but I think this will get people on TTT and not lobby all the time. IMO only way to get scrolls consistently is to fish and do kraken.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

replace kill challenge with Time being on TTT, EZ fix
Play X amount of hours

then we get no angry people for doing minigames and no sweaty people going for kills.

(03-12-2019, 03:02 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  replace kill challenge with Time being on TTT, EZ fix
Play X amount of hours

then we get no angry people for doing minigames and no sweaty people going for kills.

How is that a challenge?
Bouncy Rounds

(03-12-2019, 03:02 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  replace kill challenge with Time being on TTT, EZ fix
Play X amount of hours

afk challenge
Find

(03-12-2019, 08:15 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  
Play X amount of hours

afk challenge
Poison would be the fastest challenge scroll completer
Find