Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just buff grims loot

As the title says. Just anything to make it worthwhile. It's a bit sad seeing it never being run and I personally enjoy running it and it would be fun if it was actually worth your time Smile. It's simply a fact that grims rewards are a bit outdated now that some super profitable events exist.
Find

i think grims should just be cycled out for now. there are a lot of bugs and exploits in it which make it very difficult to play.

either that or make it so theres only one event playable every week that gets picked randomly

Two kinds of people amirite guys
Find

grims 2.0 remastered coming to u this October?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

The thing is, the event is deprecated and I feel like its going to be more work than result for Brass. I could be wrong, but considering the fact that people were abusing it, including staff members, shocked me. Every person I asked said "oh of course Brass knows about it, he's known for months!", yet when I broached the topic with him, he told me he had no idea people were exploiting or skipping such swathes. Goes to show some madness in the community.
Find

(03-11-2019, 05:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  The thing is, the event is deprecated and I feel like its going to be more work than result for Brass. I could be wrong, but considering the fact that people were abusing it, including staff members, shocked me. Every person I asked said "oh of course Brass knows about it, he's known for months!", yet when I broached the topic with him, he told me he had no idea people were exploiting or skipping such swathes. Goes to show some madness in the community.
I don't know what you're talking about to be honest. Are you talking about the glitch where you get pushed over the rock or what? And even if that's what you're talking about I don't know why it would impact whether the event should give actual good loot or not. As it stands now it's just so much worse than all other events that it's just being completely overlooked which is sad.
Find