Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Buff or stay the same?
Buff
No Buff
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Enigma

Make the bullet invisible and/or make it have no sound

yes it has been "buffed" but making it have a unique  sound makes it hard to get away when you fire/kill someone with it.

if you fire that thing, everyone one the server will be following you until you fire a shot near them.

For how rare it is to get the gun i say have something more then just a 4X scope and unique  sound.
Find

hey micro i like your terran impression youve been doing today

I dont like the buff ideas here

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(02-26-2019, 04:37 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I dont like the buff ideas here

the gun is kinda bad. its a disadvantage using it
(The ideas may sound Power creep but it needs some kind of a good unique thing to it.)
(scope is cool but like i said before the sound makes it worse since people can STILL hear it across the map and will target whoever is using that gun)

Same problem was with the grimoire. but now you cant even see the circle. it stays there for like 2 seconds then gone.
Find

the real point of using a enigma is it's really high proc chance for traits and suffixes, just roll one with anguish lul
Find

pretty sure its also the most accurate gun in the game
Find

When I had an enogma I felt very restricted. With a scout I feel like I can run around and snipe kids in the head and not be kosed of wep. Idk maybe silenced wouldnt be bad.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

The coolest feature I think it should have is like the silenced pistol, where headshots don't result in death screams or whatever. Unless it already does that.
Find

The enigma has a big problem of being a silenced sniper, that is somehow louder than the awp

Reduce weapon sway on chambering yes
Find