Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Would you rather want to Rune of reroll or Dismantle and get 8 shards back
Dismantle
Rune of Reroll
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Refund please

Dismantle your extinct for 8 shards

or

give 2 shards to arvid to make Rune of Reroll
you can guess what it does.
Find

Yucky
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Really put off of extincts right now since you can't reroll the one you get. It's really crazy that Sagittarius CCD has sold for a million while shoomez couldn't even sell a pisces or aquarius megalodon for 200k for a long time.
Find

I mean I just think its part of the risk. You're directly upgrading your weapon into a better version. I don't think you should be able to pick and choose. Maybe if a rune of reroll were like a super rare drop but still. I don't know I just don't like the idea of being able to make your gun into whatever you want if you throw enough coins/shards into it, especially considering 2 shards is basically pocket change to most players at this point. Just my thoughts.
Find

This was supposed to be a godlike sink mechanic. This would undo that sink. I like how the economy is balancing out, and I think it should keep going that way. Plus, every one of Dreadark's points.
Find

When I'm talking about these, I'm talking about Option 2. These quotes are probably talking about Option 1, but I'm going to think they're talking about Option 2.

Dreadark Wrote:  especially considering 2 shards is basically pocket change to most players at this point.

Okay yes, at the moment, it's almost like you can pick what one you want. But think about when all 12 zodiacs are able to be obtained and you're trying to roll for a specific one. The whole point of the reroller is that you might be able to get the sign you want.

Terran Wrote:  This was supposed to be a godlike sink mechanic. This would undo that sink. I like how the economy is balancing out, and I think it should keep going that way. Plus, every one of Dreadark's points.
How does this undo a sink where you spend more godlikes on a single gun? Look at runes of altering, didn't someones weapon go shotgun->something->shotgun. In the case of a reroller, what happens if you get gemini->pisces->gemini->sagittarius. That's spending 6 shards, which is around 210k. Chances are, you probably wanted to reroll this specific weapon because it had something on it that you liked. Also, if you have to reroll 5 times with this pay scheme, you're already basically paying what you would've had to make another one anyway.

I'm not too keen on it, but maybe to make it slightly more fair, maybe cap it like altering does. However, I would also like to see some pretty rare rune of restarting that lets you reset the limit of both altering and rerolling. Maybe in a crate so people are forced to roll it to get it, but maybe somewhere else too, like bloodwynd since that isn't all too popular anymore.
Find

Yeah. A zodiac reroll system for x shards promotes draining more godlikes from the economy. Not a lot of people want to reforge an entire extinct item in hopes of getting the zodiac they want. Especially when more zodiacs exist.

(02-26-2019, 01:46 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah. A zodiac reroll system for x shards promotes draining more godlikes from the economy. Not a lot of people want to reforge an entire extinct item in hopes of getting the zodiac they want. Especially when more zodiacs exist.

That is kinda why i like the item idea to dismantle a extinct for 8 shards. not only do you need 2 more shards but you need the item to extinct it again.
Find