Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Roadmap-lite

It'd be really cool to know what your plans are Brass, at least the publicly available ones. Just a rough idea of what you're thinking of.

Like, I know auto keymakers are a thing, but what about that 10x crate opener? Or maybe future plans? It'd be just neat to be let into the loop.
Find

i good roadmap website is https://trello.com/

here is a good example of KF2 using Trello https://trello.com/b/ZOwMRlcW/killing-floor-2-roadmap
Find

I was thinking something like this
Find

(02-21-2019, 02:22 AM)Terran Wrote:  I was thinking something like this

that's...like the same thing, but Trello has a lot of unique tools and such to organize it

You can do the same thing like Rust with a now, next and later category, as well as add check marks or progress bars to each new thing being implemented

The known public things at the moment are Realms, Fishing update, Beta, and Zombie Survival stuff.

These things are talked about, especially with realms dev blogs. Not only that, but they're talked about on discord pretty frequently too.
Find

I'm more talking about the small stuff and hopefully getting expected dates we should expect to see it. Like auto key makers, y'know. Give us something to hope for!

please help me open all these crates ive been saving i don't wanna open them as it is because its so slow and tedious aaaahhhh
Find

My current plan is to get the beta up and going (been distracted by games), get that released, then most likely start on Easter stuff, followed by realms and ZS(and the fishing update of course, not really in any specific order). However, In May sometime, I will be leaving to the states for a few weeks to visit my family/friends (haven't been home in 3 years).

I can't really discuss more until the beta content is fully launched/known about. All of the little QoL features/updates are things I tend to squeeze in between bigger updates when ever I find the time.

POG thanks Brass! Have fun seeing the family. Lets get a coffee while you’re in the states!
Bouncy Rounds
Find