Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guess who's back

(02-28-2015, 03:24 AM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  Oh my god its this kid

First and foremost, you are absolute fucking trash at remembering things, just have to point that out

3 or 4 years? NTG hasnt even been around for that long, just barely nearing 3 years.

Last time you made an appeal on NTG, you pretty much did the same thing, saying that you were banned for about 2 years or something

In reality, you have only been banned for more or less a year, from what I remember. Last time you made that appeal, you had only been banned for about 6 months, and I think that was about 6 months ago, so yeah lets say a year, I'll give that to you

Dont even know how the fuck you found FRG, but whatever. Also doubt that you changed, but whatever to that to.

Just dont be a fuckshit

EDIT: Ok, maybe youve been around for about 2 years, max. I believe I mightve banned you once, and I was staff on NTG from February 2013-July 2013. So close to 2 years. But seriously, 4 years? Wouldnt you have been 9 or 10?

Everyone on TTT (i've been playing lately xd) is fucking retarded at remembering things.

They just throw accusations around and hope nobody checks into it. Its absolutely pathetic.

I pissed one guy off for I don't even know what and suddenly he informs me that I was banned around 4 times already and should be perma banned already.

Thanks, bro.
Find

Slim Shady
Find

Person #25 to avoid in the servers
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(03-01-2015, 08:46 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  Person #25 to avoid in the servers

Ranger, you don't fucking play in the first place.

Besides, G1ich has changed a lot, I can't believe he used to be a problem causer. I could easily see him as a member in the future.
Find