Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prefix Gun Chart please <3

Can someone make a chart/megathread listing every prefix, for every tier, showing what they do? I can't count the number of times I've wanted to know something like the stats of an angelic, with know way of knowing unless someone happened to have one maxed on the server. If anything can someone make a chart/megathread that shows all -levelupable- weapon's stats? An example could be like:

Weapon Name:
Accuracy (Min, Max, Increase per level, number of levels til max)
Damage (Min, Max, Increase per level, number of levels til max),
etc

It's be -really- useful, and I'd do it myself if I had the info to do it, but I don't, otherwise this post wouldn't exist. Sad
Find

Wait... prefixes?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Wasn't there something out there for this? I can't remember where it was exactly or if I'm just remembering wrong lol.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

There is Unpoke, give me a few to find it and I will post it if drama doesn't get to my head again Big Grinisabledlul:
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Love to see this thread if it exists, I've had the same problem and would prefer having this then bothering friends asking seemingly dumb questions ?
Find

There's the FRG Wiki, but that's missing a lot of weapon information. That needs more people working on it and it would be a good tool for everyone.

If you have questions about godlike stats though, check here.
Find