Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do we expand to zombie survival?
Yes(With some obvious modifications to fine-tune the experience)
No (Please state why)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Zombie survival - Initial Feedback/First Impressions?

Yea I agree. The vanilla gamemode seems really difficult to build up points. I don't think I ever got anymore than like 40 points. I'm not sure how you're expected to get any of the cool stuff like that.

I can make as many changes as needed though to the gamemode's files to fine-tune it to be a more enjoyable experience. I haven't played it in a very long time, so I'm not really sure how things work with the current version, or how you're expected to get large amount of points. Maybe we just suck to the point we can't survive long enough?

How I'm thinking Inventory will be integrated: You can buy any item from your Inventory via the points shop, but items in your loadout will be much cheaper. You can't equip/unequip items to/from your loadout during active rounds, only inbetween waves or as a zombie.

I can also add more boss types, tweak zombies as needed, etc. It's really just up to you guys. If you think it's fun enough to expand to, then I will put in the work to fully integrate out systems to it, and make future updates to it.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie survival. - Ace - 01-20-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Zombie survival - Initial Feedback/First Impressions? - Brassx - 01-20-2019, 01:34 AM