Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do we expand to zombie survival?
Yes(With some obvious modifications to fine-tune the experience)
No (Please state why)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Zombie survival - Initial Feedback/First Impressions?

I enjoyed Zombie Survival before this was announced. I've played it and had enough knowledge to understand how to play.
  • The guns in game didn't feel great as they don't feel like they had enough ammo to get to wave 2 and humans were never close to winning the survive maps.
  • Melee is kind of awful.
  • Sometimes the sigil maps were just impossible to protect all three of them. Which just snowballs the rounds fast.
  • Points feel like they don't exist. Only way to get them in larger numbers was to hope someone was using your ammo crate all of the time.
  • Guns didn't spawn on maps that needed it.
  • EXP was disappointing because only one person gets the kill. Damage should be for EXP.
  • One round I had the alt button stuck on my screen so I couldn't move or shoot and had to retry in console.

Overall, It's might be better once the inventory gets put in, but we can't get enough points to get anywhere in the survive maps. If you spend any points on silly stuff, you will die from not being able to kill ANYTHING. This is coming from 0 sp spent. I still had fun when there was a lot of people on.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie survival. - Ace - 01-20-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Zombie survival - Initial Feedback/First Impressions? - TJ1524 - 01-20-2019, 01:14 AM