Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Let's talk about challenges and daily quests.

(01-12-2019, 06:17 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 06:14 AM)Razzation Wrote:  Problem:

So, since coming back to the server recently, the single biggest difference I noticed from when I played about a year ago is how different traitors play. It seems rather than try to actually win, traitors will 90% of the time prioritize getting kills for their quests. I mean, sure they'll get kills, but  spraying into a crowd of 4 people to get that final kill for your quest doesn't seem to help. There's a 1:4 Inno/T ratio, and if a Traitor is only killing 2 people consistently to get their quest done, they're hindering their T buddies.

Possible Solutions:

-Make challenges/daily quests not kill based.
-Make challenges/daily quests more focuses on winning the round for your team, whether Inno or Traitor.
-Make challenges/daily quests harder to complete if players are only going for that one or two kill a round.

I'd like to say that this problem probably isn't as easy to fix as just "change the challenges", but I was hoping to shine some light on it so attention was brought to it.

Discuss! ^-^

This would only make the server more 'sweaty' and 'tryhard' which is something people really don't like already.

I'd say having challenges solely based on kills causes people to be more tryhard than if they had to work together to win rounds. I don't see anything wrong with adding challenges for winning say a certain amount of traitor rounds.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk about challenges and daily quests. - Dreadark - 01-12-2019, 06:35 AM