Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Last/First Prayer trait

(01-12-2019, 01:44 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  
(01-12-2019, 01:23 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  so now that the fun djinn crystal + prayer weapon has been fixed, its more needed than ever to buff the richochet.

-1,  For one, I don't see why the djinn combo being nerfed should even be relevent in this, last prayer with it was pretty op, and tbh, while the the traits on them aren't the best, First prayer can have a shit ton of bullets(pellets) ricochet, while on the other hand, last prayer can literally spam fire at close range. I can support First prayer possibly getting a slight buff, but I think the Last prayer is fine as it is.

i brought the djinn up because its why i didnt care about the richochet being below average. You can ask any last prayer owner, its honestly not that great of a gun. The spam fire doesnt proc richochet either. richochet is definitely more viable on first prayer but on last prayer its basically irrelevent. like i said, hardly ever procs and when it does it doesnt hit, and when it DOES it almost always does limb damage.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BUFF] Last/First Prayer trait - Alex Summers - 01-12-2019, 02:05 AM
RE: [BUFF] Last/First Prayer trait - Zarox - 01-12-2019, 03:36 AM