Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logic Killing for Bear Traps

I like TTT but the thing that makes me lose interest the most honestly is how helpless you feel as an innocent, which basically leads to you running around waiting to be served a traitor to kill.  Even if you know basically 100% without doubt that someone is a traitor, half the time you can't kill them. And I'm not talking about hearing gunshots and knowing who has that gun. I'm talking about hearing gunshots right around a corner, hearing a head explode, turning the corner, seeing someone running away from an unidentified body in a one way hallway, and on top of that seeing that they have the gun which was used to kill the person and which were the sound of the gunshots, all within the span of less than 5 seconds. BUT because you didn't SEE IT, you can't kill them for it. I saw someone get slain for that recently and tbh I wouldn't have slain them.

Honestly I always liked my idea of being more loose with logic rules but still punishing for mistakes. For example if you make a kill of what you reason is logic, but happen to be wrong, take a slay for it, but if you were right and can lay out all the logical thinking and deduction skills in the report response then consider it a fair kill.
Of course that's just a really loose idea and it's a lot more complicated in reality to set rules around logic. Apparently a little while ago the rules based on logic were "loosened" a bit, but honestly it doesn't feel like it.  I don't know I just find the rules around killing traitors really 'unmotivating'

Yeah I know this thread is based on bear traps but I just wanted to rant about rules on logic.Angry
Find

Messages In This Thread
Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Beebee1303 - 01-11-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Terran - 01-11-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Brassx - 01-12-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Dreadark - 01-12-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - TJ1524 - 01-12-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Brassx - 01-13-2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - TJ1524 - 01-13-2019, 08:08 AM