Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A change to the map voting screen

First of all, we should have 6 voting options, not 4. Also, considering how fun, say, Hunter rounds are yet how rare they are, here's a proposed change

There's a chance for maps on the selection screen to "Preview" what might show up. I.E if someone on the server has it as a challenge, it'll have a little [C] symbol under it. Or, if the map has an [H], there's a higher chance for a Hunter round. [D] for Dragon, [S] for Spider, [M] for Minigame (orbital, bouncy, infection, e.t.c).

Because, like, I think hunter rounds are super cool, but I haven't seen one in a really long time. This would also help with getting those damned challenge maps.

+1, also if you hover your cursor on the map that has a letter, it should say what the letter mean (ie the map has a C and when you hover it, it says challenge)
Find

(01-07-2019, 06:54 PM)Jew Wrote:  +1, also if you hover your cursor on the map that has a letter, it should say what the letter mean (ie the map has a C and when you hover it, it says challenge)
yeah, this, definitely
Find

+1, would love this. Big Grin
Find

I don't support it showing challenges at all.

When we add in new map challenges it would completely spoil it. People are already nice enough to vote for the map if you say you need it for a challenge, not to mention if a luck map shows up challenge maps will occasionally override it.

Map challenges are the dumbest shit though, I've spent literally a week just to get one playing hours a day.
Find

(01-07-2019, 08:04 PM)Terran Wrote:  Map challenges are the dumbest shit though, I've spent literally a week just to get one playing hours a day.

They were on NTG and people seem didn't seem to mind, and on NTG there wasn't even a system to increase the chance of map challenges to show up(its a 1 in 4 for one random person on the server's map challenge to show up...)

It did have image previews, but it seems like gametrackers API broke or something
Find

I get not having challenges, because people use voice anyhow.
But to everything else I love the proposed changes. Nice idea Terran Smile
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I like this idea except then I feel like this is gonna make maps that don't have any random special rounds super uncommon to play on Sad