The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fishing to level 20. My Experience.

Over the last week or so I have started taking fishing a lot more seriously. Some of the stats that I kept while leveling up to level 20.

Rusty Keys snagged: 1 (I got a rodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrodrod)

Fishing rods snagged: 3 prims and 1 legendary (incandescent, incandescent, immovable, and hyper)

Challenge Scrolls Snagged: 2 Mediums

Sharks Caught: 3 (3 prims)

Eels caught: 2 (both legendary)

Kraken Disturbed: 0

Fish Bucks Made: ~15,000

Most Used Rod: Soulcatcher (Thanks MicroBoss for letting me borrow it.)

Most Used Lure: Lure 01 (I used it once Lures are a waste of fish bucks IMO)

What I liked the most: Fishing is just slow enough to play other games.

What I disliked the most: Terranables feel so bad to snag because they do not give xp. Also, you gain Fish Bucks slowly but while there is really nothing to buy its okay.

Some of my hopes for the fishing update: Fishbuck crates won't be impossibly expensive. They either need to be very cheap or fishbucks need to be more obtainable. If they are 100 or more fish bucks it will be impossible to master the crate. Honestly, fishing is almost useless currently they only things of value are enraged eye (which you don't get directly from fishing) and rusty key ( Most of the time you get a Fishing rod that is almost useless and worth nothing). I hope in the future that fishing is somewhat worth it. I understand that it can't give a lot of loot because it is very easy (but time-consuming), but some loot or a way to get loot (maybe exclusive for the higher level so people have to go through the grind others did).

Anyways fishing was mostly awful, my index finger hurts, and I never want to do it again.

PS I used a Kraken lure and a half writing this and still no Kraken I'm cursed to never get one.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Fishing to level 20. My Experience. - Zarox - 01-07-2019, 06:20 AM