Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add Benelli as a base weapon

Yes...i know what you're all gonna say "TOBONERASS DONT U REMEMBER NTG???? I STILL GET NAM FLASHBACKS OF IT!!!!!!!", and yes, the benelli on NTG was super aids and not balanced.

However, now that we have the coal launcher...I think we should add the benelli as a normal base weapon with around the same stats as the coal launcher(maybe a little worse or better?)

We could always use more base guns(especially if they come pre-packed with source), and the coal launcher using up an entire model on its own is kind of wasteful.

So what do you say guys? Add the benelli as a (balanced) base weapon?

A lot of weapons have a gun model that’s unique
I don’t really want to see the Benelli as a base weapon type personally

Like I'm not against having benelli as base weapon, in fact I like the idea. It's just that the coal launcher would get cucked and I spent a lot of money to buy one. It'd make me sad.

If we can keep an eye on it and make it balanced, then I wouldn't mind.

It would be interesting seeing how older and current tiers are applied to benellis and would add more types of gameplay, I want to see it happen.

also add mor g36c's ok

Nah im okay.

To go into further detail, adding benelli would probably make shotgun obsolete imo. like yeah there'd be differences between them but part of the difficulty with shotgun is if you dont hit someone directly with all your spread, it takes a while to be able to fire another spread at them. Benelli wouldn't have that problem. I honestly don't think there's any balanced way to add benelli as a base weapon unless you make them shoot slugs how NTG eventually did and I think most people disliked that. It would either become the go to TTT base weapon over everything else or it would be like the m1 garand or m1911 where everybody dreads having to use it.

(01-06-2019, 01:51 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Nah im okay.

To go into further detail, adding benelli would probably make shotgun obsolete imo. like yeah there'd be differences between them but part of the difficulty with shotgun is if you dont hit someone directly with all your spread, it takes a while to be able to fire another spread at them. Benelli wouldn't have that problem. I honestly don't think there's any balanced way to add benelli as a base weapon unless you make them shoot slugs how NTG eventually did and I think most people disliked that. It would either become the go to TTT base weapon over everything else or it would be like the m1 garand or m1911 where everybody dreads having to use it.

shotgun's thing is it can 1-shot at point blank
dont let benelli do that/ make it so that you need a lot more pellets to hit the head, so that you actually have to aim to get the 1-shot off.

to balance you could make it so it has less damage falloff that the shotgun, just to make it a wee bit more viable.

either way, i really want to see more base weapons. I think the g36c is fine where it is as the bloodfury (considering it's a +10 model), but yknow
When a dragon round begins.

Find

-1, I like how certain weps are item uniques, or tier uniques and I would rather it stay that way. I dont mind seeing it future uniques, but in general, like dread was saying, its a very hard to balance wep so that it fits into gameplay. The Benneli is either really good, or not worthing using at all depending on how its implemented and I would rather not want to see it added at all as a base
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

//emphasis on the point that either way i want to see more base weapons added Smile
(not a lot, just a few, cause guns like the vector and mrcal definitely fit into the "interesting to use" category)
When a dragon round begins.

Find