Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add/Remove one slot from spin2win

So recently there was a few changes to spin2win where it was touched up, the 3 second delay was removed(thanks a ton) and a few slots were added to the wheel.
Good update? Yes, absolutely.
Great? WOAH BUD HOLD ONTO THAT LYRUS EGG

With the changes there is now 19 slots on the wheel making it so that this happens

For those of you that are blind and cannot read this I am sorry and you've probably got bigger problems than one mans annoyance of a virtual wheel, but to those of you that can see you should be aware of how bad it looks.
The double red breaks up the appearance and flow of the wheel making it absolutely painful to watch spinning for any amount of time

So I'd like to suggest one minor change that would be to add/remove one slot from the spin2win, it would restore order to our beloved money wheel.
Find

Remove sorry, add terranables instead.

Maybe scale up yields due to minor coins compared to cost of average prim-godlike.

Maybe add a mystery generated gun that you can roll, rare-prim. global tiers or maybe unique. Possibly have the slot alternate between secondary or primary when rolled.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Let's just get rid of spin2win so this does not happen again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

what lol is this real

- That Thrakos Noob

That is a good idea though, 1 global prim with guaranteed trait(s)

I will be honest, it triggered me a bit too. But the rest of the update is beautiful, including the lines diving the slots too
Find

remove jackpot option to fix it
Find

Done.
Find