Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beebee's Mix Bag of Suggestions

---------Leveling past 200---------

Something that needs to happen this year is leveling past 200. Getting to 100 isn't that hard nowadays and there are already folks waiting for 200+ to be unlocked.

Some prestige items for 200 ideas
A special hat~Vhoxel
Bank pet~Ban
Endurance Pet~Vhoxel
Title~Alex
Unlock the ability to get more inventory slots~Alex
Every 100 levels would increase the Endurance Badge slots~Vhoxel
New Cape with a new color (Pink to be exact)~Unpoke
Rename Token~Beebee
Endurence Crate~Awesome

However, there is the issue of folks that have enough xp to level up 100 times.

We could dampen the excess xp.
We could cap the max level that you can level up with excess xp.
Lastly, we could get rid of all excess xp.

I don't know, what do you yall think about that issue. I'm a bit bias since I do have excess xp.

---------Stacking Rune of Fortune---------
I'm retarded and I barely look at chat. You think I'm smart enough to count out 12 rounds? Thats 2 more rounds in a map, I forget what I did the current map during mapvote.

All jokes aside, having a queue of 3 runes in a row would be more then sufficient.

One issue I can think of is folks auto queuing their runes and afk. However, thats against the rules and if they're doing for 12+ rounds, that is going to catch someone's attention.

---------Lock Items to Slots---------

What I'm suggesting is another type of lock, but it locks that item to that location and can't be moved with sort inventory. I would love to have my coins in the first slot, Challenge Badge in the last slot, and organize my Santa Bags by size.
One problem with sort inventory is that it change the places of all my Backpacks and Santa Bags.

---------MINI-UZI GODLIKE---------

It is a sad day on this world when the Artimus gets a Godlike before the Mini-Uzi. I do have a decent idea that ties to the close quarters combat.

Name: The Abyss
Discribtion: Abandon hope all ye' that face the terror of the Deep. For ye' is always in hunger and unsatisfied.
Stats
Accuracy: +10%
Clip: 10
Damage: -30%
Firerate: +50%
Mobility: +15%
Stability: -10%
Passive: No guaranteed passive
Active: M2 and hold

The Abyss creates a whirlpool, in front of the gun, that sucks all bullets facing into the funnel. Any bullets that are sucked up is added in reserve ammo and the user is healed for 20% of their body shot damage.

While the whirlpool is up, selfslow of 50% (isn't affected by The Abyss' 20% mobility), cannot attack, and can only last as long is there charge (5 second charge, 2 seconds = 1 second charge. 10 seconds to get full charge)
Can only be activated when you have at least one second of charge.

Damage after reduction.
Head shot 22
Body shot 10
Limb shot 6

---------RTV---------

There comes the time of day where you just get the shit maps, the too large for this size maps, or the maps that lag everyone. RTV would help and let folks skip problematic maps.

However, folks could try and abuse the system to get map challenges faster.
We could have them not show up in the RTV map select.
Or we could have a cd for RTV
Find

What do you mean leveling to 100 is not hard. I have over 1k hours and I'm still level 70. ;-;
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

Find

BeeBee has cool ideas
Find

(01-03-2019, 10:18 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  
(01-03-2019, 09:51 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Rename Token~Beebee - You know whats going to happen...
NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN YOU JUST LEAVE THAT ONE ALONE

The Abyss creates a whirlpool, in front of the gun, that sucks all bullets facing into the funnel. Any bullets that are sucked up is added in reserve ammo and the user is healed for 20% of their body shot damage. - Cool, maybe any ammo that is missing in the clip gets added first before it's placed in the reserves.

My first idea, but I thought folks might find that a bit op.
Find

Are we making quality of life changes?
  • Ability to sort backpacks.
  • I agree with things beyond level 200. However, when you bring the example of Alex, It was kind of already discussed. His exp would be reduced due to the fact that mammon has given him so much exp.
  • More gemstone combos for the more common godlikes
  • Maybe updated crate UI, like how much you've opened and what level you are on the crate you're opening so you don't have to go into the crate mastery menu to see it.
  • More inventory slots. Make them cost like 5 expansions per slot over 100 though. (use arvid to make runes of greater expansion).
  • Show fishbucks somewhere in your inventory
  • Maybe a hud that show a list of events to pick from so you don't have to manually go to the NPCs. (IOD takes a long time to get to from shop.)
  • Dog role
  • Resizeable new inventory UI
  • Where did the lobby jackpot idea go?
  • More stats on new inventory UI
  • The ability to use market on the forums
  • Update the loot on other events (grims is basically the polar opposite of IOD, change both).
  • More things to buy from coinshop. Feel like it's a really just meant to buy crates from.
  • Expand VIP. Let us buy quantity of crates, etc.
  • Put empty backpacks into other backpacks.

I'll edit more in eventually.
Find

AUTOMATIC KEY MAKER
Find

Real question is, why are coins a physical slot, not a fake slot that only coins can be in?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Open more than one crate at once.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-04-2019, 08:52 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  Real question is, why are coins a physical slot, not a fake slot that only coins can be in?
I like it how it is, reminds me of Runescape.
Find