Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fishing 2.0 megathread

So post your fishing 2.0 update suggestions here to keep it all contained for brass to skimread.
I'll try to grab the non meme ideas from further pages and help make big OP.

Kheyre:

Code:
maybe have it so there is a chance for double or triple words happens. Time gets the according amount of words worth allowing you a chance to actually finish it though.

Fishing questline for event ponds: MACK asks you to find any info on lost fishing knowledge from ORUK, To which you are tasked with visiting all events in random order (random per player). Once finished ORUK will give you a letter to MACK. Once delivered you can choose one event location a day for a special event related fishing pond to visit. (all located in lobby, able to trigger kraken in main pond, if kraken triggers all fishing ponds teleport users to main lake)

Special turn ins come from each pond exclusively.  maybe timed items to prevent hoarding of all.(tradeable with intentions of having others help finish)

Micro: (fixed wording for clarity)
Code:
Make a sell all button, but restrict it by a level or quest.
For example you have to be either level 5 or 10 to get access for it!
Fix cod being two lined or the rest being 1 lined. Just so we can spam sell.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

"sell all" button OR cut Cod flavortext by one line.
PLEASE.

(12-31-2018, 09:50 PM)THANKFULDONGERWEED29266698726999 Wrote:  "sell all" button OR cut Cod flavortext by one line.
PLEASE.

yes please i dont know why there isnt a sell all button yet

Fishing hut that you can add a rod to, bait and pay coins to fish for you automatically. It'll be hella slow, though, but it'll do it, generating fishing XP, fish bucks, etc. Can pay rubies and stuff to upgrade it to make it faster or better.

Basically a massive coin sink for people who like the fishing stuff, but don't WANT to sit there fishing. Like...me. Probably nobody else but me, but, you know, me.
Find

(12-31-2018, 10:11 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(12-31-2018, 09:50 PM)THANKFULDONGERWEED29266698726999 Wrote:  "sell all" button OR cut Cod flavortext by one line.
PLEASE.

yes please i dont know why there isnt a sell all button yet

Tj asked Brass this and Brass said, "Maybe I like making you suffer."

Lobster cages, small net, big net, harpoon, at a certain level, bare hands

Monkfish, catfish, guppy, sardines, shrimp, gar.

Different fishing pole models for prim+ Poles

(Crazy stupid idea) the ability to build and deploy a personal boat, using a system similar to coinshop and the flood game mode mixed, you can go out to the further waters with it, possibly catching bigger fish, or even treasure. There could be events, like storms, or raiding pirate parties even.

I mean, just a basic boat would be fine too, but still

A pole( or bait I guess) that slows down the timer for those who aren’t so quick on a keyboard
Find

imo fishbux purchased boat platform that you can equip accessories to, would be fun fishing anywhere solution
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

Brass said he was going to include things from this earlier today.

Quote:Daily fishing quests
fishbucks only crate
more fish to catch
more things that require fishing levels
maybe a new zone that requires a higher fishing level to go to fish at that have new fish all together
more items you can fish up
accessories you can obtain (for a more steady inflow of runes)
new rods, etc.

My ideas are:
  • I hope that fish crates are low priced (not close to 200 fb) because fb take so long to get.
  • More ways of getting experience. Two people I've asked said that level 20 grinding takes forever.
  • Soulcatcher ability and maybe new model for it.
  • More ways of getting rusty key.
  • Perks maybe?
  • Actual weapons other than fish.
  • Buy things from mack during a kraken fight like increased defense for the fight, lesser death cooldown for whole fight, etc.
  • Any way to passively fish, or a lure for automatic fishing (used mainly for exp, only 2-3 letter fish.)
  • Definitely sell all
  • Any way to increase timer on rods, especially for enraged eye.
  • Some use for the bridge, like Beebee's sign idea.
Find

have autofishers sit on the bridge, each person only getting 1 and them costing coins/rubees
and when krakker spawns it destroys all the autofishers, to give people place for new ones

just dont give autofishers names otherwise people will spawn krakker just to destroy all of alex's autofishers
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Boats only summon from bridge, boom solved price issue.
Find