Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change] Exotics

Is there anyway we can get the ability to turn down or off the sparkle effect on Exotic guns. It looks nice, but after a while it just gets obnoxious and takes up alot of screen space.
Find

(07-01-2018, 01:17 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Other notes
  • If the glow brightness is too much for your eyes, you can adjust it using this convar: br_glow_brightness 0.1 - 1.0 this also adjusts the brightness on Exotic Seasonal items glow effect.
  • If there are too many particles emitted by my Weapon Effect System(Extinct items use it) and it's bogging down FPS you can lower the max amount of particles allowed by the system at any given time via this convar: br_max_particles 0 - 128 (default:128)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-26-2018, 06:34 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
  • If the glow brightness is too much for your eyes, you can adjust it using this convar: br_glow_brightness 0.1 - 1.0 this also adjusts the brightness on Exotic Seasonal items glow effect.
  • If there are too many particles emitted by my Weapon Effect System(Extinct items use it) and it's bogging down FPS you can lower the max amount of particles allowed by the system at any given time via this convar: br_max_particles 0 - 128 (default:128)

Right clicking on the gun and then having an option to change brightness with a slider would be cool
Find

(12-26-2018, 06:34 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
This lets you turn it down but not off.
Find

Honestly +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find