Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Mr-CA1[Implemented]

So the Mr-CA1 currently is a worse AUG in nearly every way possible. Lower Mag size, Slower fire rate, Lower DPS.
Yet Mr-CA1 has next to nothing aside from slightly higher damage, and accuracy.
But the simple fact that the aug can put out so many more bullets basically makes the Mr-CA1 a joke in comparison.
I would like Mr-CA1 to have a higher ads accuracy for the firerate penalty.

Let me put it this way, the aug and mr. cal are two weapons that combine rifle with smg. While the aug leans more towards smg, the mr. cal leans towards rifle. It has higher headshot damage to compete with the aug at a distance.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

tbh i say give the mrcal more limb damage so thats its worse accuracy is less punishing

Its a TTT favored weapon, and in that regard i dont think its that bad. Most people just cant switch firerates and all comfortably, which causes less people to use it. Maybe like how the aug has more accuracy when scoped, give the mrcal a scoped buff as well?
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(12-24-2018, 03:23 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Let me put it this way, the aug and mr. cal are two weapons that combine rifle with smg. While the aug leans more towards smg, the mr. cal leans towards rifle. It has higher headshot damage to compete with the aug at a distance.

Slightly higher headshot damage is actually irrelevant with the massive difference in fire rate. As someone who has had to use the mrcal quite often I can say that the scoped mode isn't really ever worth it and the aug is still just better at sniping.
Find

the only problem is that the mrcal doesn't get any firerate stat when you scope in. every single one of them shoots at the same speed
Find

+1 make it happen

+1 the scope accuracy is terrible and needs to be improved
Find

Not to dig up this thread outta necro, but I didnt want to post another if one was already up.

+1 MR Ca1 needs a bit of a working.
Within reason, yes its a mix smg/rifle. But the scope in mode is so HORRIDLY inaccurate. The most basic shots in this mode miss way to easily. I could understand if it was full auto in this mode like the aug, but this is single fire in this mode, it shouldnt have this hard of recoil nor accuracy debuff. In hipfire, it seems ok. The main complaint is scoped single fire accuracy for me. I know others have said the single fire is too slow, So maybe they want the M1 fire fast as you can pull in that mode option? Though that should respectively cause recoil
Vanished from life
Find

I think all it would need is less recoil in the scoped mode
Find

(05-14-2019, 02:55 PM)Moz Wrote:  I think all it would need is less recoil in the scoped mode

Even with sagitarius mr-ca1 is still way too inaccurate in rifle mode to be useful at range. The fact firerate stat doesn't even help it makes rifle mode pretty much entirely worthless. I wouldn't even consider the recoil an isssue compared to these two glaring problems.
Find