Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zit Targado Toxic Player

This is a post noting the toxic behavior of one Zit Targado or Dirk Gazpaccio. Has on occasion been witnessed by me to just rdm someone and then gives no explanation as to why, he spreads this behavior out enough as to give the idea that these are accidental.
Included I have a picture of 2 logs from when he rdmed a Traitor (Nico Yazawa) with a grimour and when said person was annoyed he proceeded to rdm him again 1 second into the next round. Also while I do not have a picture of his answer in the following report I did see it personally and it contained various expletives and other demeaning phrases.
I have also included a picture of a report taken from when he decided to rdm Jerk Butt 15 seconds into a round for no reason.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943966133235267849/A8DE3F9AF1411200D39560CAB72BB70A6D1B1AAE/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943966133235268014/8B222A06ED691E84AEFF71F139AFCADA32080E98/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943966133235267520/B0B0E7C8752D2E85FA15829420C4549D9216BDC7/
Find

I can say that I've slained him plenty of times. Half the times it would be rdm off of stuff he shouldn't do (Killing off of radar, skin, etc) and he wouldn't care if he did it. The other half I would say was just pure rdm.

Two days ago, (From half the of people were saying) Dirk kosed Gage off of skin and radar. Gage reported him and kept it. I added a slay to him on the next round, Dirk got mad and rdmed Gage while stating, "If I'm going to get slained for something that I shouldn't, I'll give you a reason to slay."

Wittnesses: Devestator, Gage
Find

Not sure what your trying to get at because he has been slain many times and it has been taken care of and its not even a real report
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

When I was on he was being toxic in reports calling someone a cunt or around that type of language.

I am absolutely confused why you posted this here when you could of just taken matters into your own hands regarding toxicity or even asking me, unpoke or anyone else, he had enough for a day to receive a ban after those reports.

Black parade already banned him once for a week because of the same behavior.
I dont know if i have screenshots, but he revenge RDMed, disrespected staff, etc etc.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

i was on for a portion of this, once when asked why he RDMed he replied "because it's a video game" and then laughed very loud and obnoxiously. this guy sucks.
Find

This is literally why you are mod, to deal with this. Not get community backing so you feel justified in doing something. If you saw these things yourself, deal with it yourself. If other people saw these things then they make a complaint and then you judge off of that. If you aren’t sure what to do talk to other staff. You’re posting a complaint in the section you’re supposed to help manage.

Use right format. Smh.

InB4 “ but whale you don’t play - - -“

(12-23-2018, 01:04 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  This is literally why you are mod, to deal with this. Not get community backing so you feel justified in doing something. If you saw these things yourself, deal with it yourself. If other people saw these things then they make a complaint and then you judge off of that. If you aren’t sure what to do talk to other staff. You’re posting a complaint in the section you’re supposed to help manage.

Use right format. Smh.

I think it was to get more evidence.
Find

(12-23-2018, 01:04 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  This is literally why you are mod, to deal with this. Not get community backing so you feel justified in doing something. If you saw these things yourself, deal with it yourself. If other people saw these things then they make a complaint and then you judge off of that. If you aren’t sure what to do talk to other staff. You’re posting a complaint in the section you’re supposed to help manage.

Use right format. Smh.

but whale

you dont play

(12-23-2018, 02:44 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  

Use right format. Smh.

but whale

you dont play

- That Thrakos Noob