Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff/Change The bows

So, i brought a bow off enchantable recently and to be honest i love the weapon, like the power up system feels good, they do great damage at range and just fun to use.
Now i have a bit of a beef with the logic of close range on this weapon. So i understand it's not a weapon to be used at close range which is obvious, but the fact you have to fully charge an arrow and then fully charge the buff in order to shoot the aoe is kinda insane. It means that at close range this weapon really stands little to no chance since your kill time is about 5 - 10 seconds.
I don't think damage needs to be changed, nor do i think the actual effects need to be changed. But the weapon should be able to charge up in a neutral state without an arrow being fully charged. Or that the buff once charged holds the charge until the weapon is holstered.
Not sure if these changes are possible but i think if it was changed the bows would see more use and still wouldn't be busted or broken but just in a much more viable state for close range.

For those who haven't used a bow. When you charge an arrow you zoom in. So it's pretty much forced ADS everytime you want to shoot at someone or charge your buff. and so close range is hell
Find