Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christmas Unboxings

Hello I know this is a bit sudden but I am going to do a few unboxings leading up to Christmas.

The unboxings will be hosted over the weekend from the 21st to the 24th and my goal is to start streaming at/around 3:00 PM CST
Updates will be posted on this thread whenever I start streaming/ finish a stream

My plans for what I'll be unboxing go like this:
21st: Unboxing 400~ tier 3 keys
22nd: Unboxing 500 Christmas 3 crates
23rd: Unboxing 420 Christmas 2 crates + santa fights
24th: If christmas presents come out this day I'll open 1000+, if they don't I'll have to improvise or re-schedule

All of the streams will be on my twitch here
Afterwards the VODs will be uploaded on my youtube here
I'll be opening up my private channel in Discord to public over the weekend allowing people join in, talk, or play Christmas themed music

The streams won't be too long due to how much I'll be unboxing and due to it being split up over 4 days rather than all at once.

I hope to see you there!
Find

Hopefully I can get that Orb of Christmas I've been wanting for such a long time!

free stuff pleas
Find

I buy all cheerful with icer that drop yes? collector man here
Find

Good luck and merry chrimbus
Find

I buy cheerful famas big bux. Also frigid famas for big bux. And orb of christmas big bux.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Three updates.

1. Thank you to Tobias for providing me with a new profile picture

2. For those asking for things from the unboxing I'll actually be unboxing here and the items aren't tradeable but I'll try and work something out

3. The first stream begins in two hours
Find

Update: At the moment my upload speed is unusually low, the stream isn't very good at the moment

I've tried to troubleshoot a few things but so far nothing has worked.

I'll be starting the stream over in 10 minutes, it'll be dropping frames a lot and might be laggy but it's the best I can do right now

Sorry for any inconvenience
Find

10/10 stream
kuro choke
Find

I was going to post an update yesterday but forgot to make one.

The streams will continue on schedule, and I will start in 30 minutes or so

Unboxing 500 Christmas 3's! I hope you'll be there
Find