Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hockey wont stop "missclicking"

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):hockeyfn312

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:1:80632362

Map the event happened on:rooftops, carried into other maps

Date of event: Dec 18th

What Happened?:Hockey rdmed me on my t round then called me out, so i reported him, nobody slayed him, later on he rdmed me on my inno round, nobody slayed him, that wasnt much of a problem it was more of the fact he constantly told me that he missclicked and in both reports said he missclicked, he promised to continue "missclicking" me. there were a number of member + on who didnt really care about him rdming me lying in a report and then promising to continue rdming me.

Witnesses:n/a

Evidence:n/a
Find

listen dude you gotta lighten up a bit Smile

(12-19-2018, 04:51 AM)hockeyfn312 Wrote:  listen dude you gotta lighten up a bit Smile

i wasnt in a good mood to start with, im not in a good mood now, you telling me to be in a good mood wont change anything

(12-19-2018, 04:51 AM)hockeyfn312 Wrote:  listen dude you gotta lighten up a bit Smile

and all i asked was for a "sorry caspar" and i said i would have let it go, you told you you would continue rdming me, how does one respond to that? Ok continue rdming me
Find

He only rdmed you twice as afar as I'm aware and I dealt with one of them. I didn't do the other one because I didn't understand it and you also mentioned something about "you won't stop until he gets at least one slay" which he did. He did joke about continuing to "misclick" onto you but I don't think he took it past jokes after the slay. So I don't really think it carried onto other maps. It just seems like your report is based on him making jokes about rdming you, which didn't seem offensive in anyway and you could've just blocked him, although I do admit he probably should've been slain for the other time. In either case I don't think he did anything deserving of any further punishment except for maybe a slay if that other report was valid.

miscliok

dread slayed him so
/shrug
Find

(12-19-2018, 05:08 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  He only rdmed you twice as afar as I'm aware and I dealt with one of them. I didn't do the other one because I didn't understand it and you also mentioned something about "you won't stop until he gets at least one slay" which he did. He did joke about continuing to "misclick" onto you but I don't think he took it past jokes after the slay. So I don't really think it carried onto other maps. It just seems like your report is based on him making jokes about rdming you, which didn't seem offensive in anyway and you could've just blocked him, although I do admit he probably should've been slain for the other time. In either case I don't think he did anything deserving of any further punishment except for maybe a slay if that other report was valid.

again, i all wanted for him to say sorry, he has yet to do it infact he keeps telling me he is going to rdm me
Find

(12-19-2018, 05:16 AM)Caspar Wrote:  
(12-19-2018, 05:08 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  He only rdmed you twice as afar as I'm aware and I dealt with one of them. I didn't do the other one because I didn't understand it and you also mentioned something about "you won't stop until he gets at least one slay" which he did. He did joke about continuing to "misclick" onto you but I don't think he took it past jokes after the slay. So I don't really think it carried onto other maps. It just seems like your report is based on him making jokes about rdming you, which didn't seem offensive in anyway and you could've just blocked him, although I do admit he probably should've been slain for the other time. In either case I don't think he did anything deserving of any further punishment except for maybe a slay if that other report was valid.

again, i all wanted for him to say sorry, he has yet to do it infact he keeps telling me he is going to rdm me

A person is not obligated to say sorry for their mistakes, although it would be nice in cases we do not typically punish someone for not saying sorry. Also you could just block him. Although some might argue it as being harassment I don't think it had any sinister intent when I was on and wasn't really aggressive or offensive in anyway, it just seemed to irritate you.
Find

(12-19-2018, 05:13 AM)edit1o Wrote:  miscliok

dread slayed him so
/shrug
i made this report before dread slayed him, you know after it took a map for him to do it because you refused to do it? why are you a +member you screamed the n word in the middle of a game

(12-19-2018, 05:18 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  

A person is not obligated to say sorry for their mistakes, although it would be nice in cases we do not typically punish someone for not saying sorry. Also you could just block him. Although some might argue it as being harassment I don't think it had any sinister intent when I was on and wasn't really aggressive or offensive in anyway, it just seemed to irritate you.
it didnt have bad intent? lol i asked him to stop and why he was intentionally annoying me, he admitted to trying to piss me off for his entertainment stop acting like he literally did nothing wrong
Find

(12-19-2018, 05:20 AM)Caspar Wrote:  
(12-19-2018, 05:13 AM)edit1o Wrote:  miscliok

dread slayed him so
/shrug
i made this report before dread slayed him, you know after it took a map for him to do it because you refused to do it? why are you a +member you screamed the n word in the middle of a game

(12-19-2018, 05:18 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  

it didnt have bad intent? lol i asked him to stop and why he was intentionally annoying me, he admitted to trying to piss me off for his entertainment stop acting like he literally did nothing wrong

!block hockeyfn312

Sounds like your just mad and your being trolled. G37 G00D M8
Find