Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's been a long time coming.

Well this is it. This is where I'm finally saying goodbye. School has come up and my acting career has started to spark. Even directing my own show next year! I have gotten to the point where I realize I'm left at the crossroads. FRG has and will always be a large memory of my life. Since 2015. Since the way beginning stages of the beta and now, to here. The journey I had with all of my friends on here really changed my life. Some of the coolest and most wonderful people I met were from here. Some that I still talk to on a daily basis because I mean I love you guys. Brass you helped allow me to essentially "grow up". This was the first time I ever had a job and I didn't want to disappoint you or anyone. Becoming admin. as nerdy and geeky as it sounds, really did give a push to my life. Made me realize that there are responsibilities in this world that I need to take care of. This server as a whole gave me so many laughs and good memories. Everywhere from NotChosen calling me on the damn toilet to the ever lasting "broken leg man" title. And all the while, I sat and watched this community grow into something so large and wonderful that I would have never thought it possible when I first joined. Tobias came in and started helping out brass and you two have honestly done so much work and don't receive enough recognition so I applaud you two. To my best friends on here, and you know who you are, thank you as well. On times of rough, I had you. You made going through harsh times so much easier. So much that without any of you I don't think I would have been so well. Staying up until 2 in the morning just trying to grind for the super cool dragon rounds that were so damn rare back then or even freaking out from seeing Jake drop a Tartarus. As well as my friends I want to shout out my family. Alex I got you started on this server in order for you to go and meet some friends and do something. I remember the first time you joined I traded you some ugly green galil and a handful of coins. But now here you are, one of the most known players on the server and one of the richest (except for your gambling problem which if you keep on I'll beat you myself). You really have surprised me. Anyways, I know it wasn't much but I hope I could give you something of a Christmas present.

TLDR: As of this moment I am leaving and stepping down from my position as Admin and opening it for someone who is more deserving and will give this community the help and attention that I couldn't do myself.

Thank you

Goodbye ol' chap
Find

You were always the best admin around.
(sorry fuzzy)

Youll do great things where you go. Looking forward to seeing what you can do! Big Grin

Find

FINALLY I CAN GET ADMIN, THANKS BROKEN LEG MAN

but seriously, see you dude. if you're ever in new york hit me up and we can chill :^)
Find

sad boy days
Find

Sad to see you officially depart even despite your absence, thanks for your time here both as a great contribution to the server and as a great staff member. Good luck with your career!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This is so sad, Alexa play Despacito.
Find

Dude...! Sad I will miss ear raping you in the discord. Also tell us what show you are directing?!??!
Bouncy Rounds
Find

At least you got worm queen record before you left you will be missed <3
Find

Wait which one are you the good brother or the bad brother?

Haha just kidding you're both bad.

Have a swell life dude wherever you go and whatever you do. You helped the server a lot since its early days and its sad to see you go. Thanks for the fun times Big Grin
Find