Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

bhopping

There has been a rising trend in bhoppers lately and it has been ruining ttt and the minigames in my opinion. I don't think I am alone in this either.

In TTT, this can lead to T's delaying because they can't catch the last inno.
On sword rounds, bhoppers have a tremendous advantage.
orbital beam cannons rounds, beams arent good at targetting the bhoppers.
I imagine it would be cancer to fight a bhopper as a dragon/hunter/spider queen.

Whether they are scripting or not, it makes playing TTT ridiculous in a bad way.

I find it a bit annoying that it happens, but I don't think it affects as much as you might think. Though I do always lose OBC rounds now...
Find

The guy who is bhopping at 32 fps says he will keep bhopping until its banned.

There isn't any rule regarding it that I know of
Find

I'd be cool if you could serverside ban people from using the mousewheel to bhop, making it more skill based while not entirely removing it.

(12-10-2018, 01:36 AM)Terran Wrote:  I find it a bit annoying that it happens, but I don't think it affects as much as you might think. Though I do always lose OBC rounds now...

I see a guy jumping around at the speed of sound during minigames. It affects more than you think
Find

player in question big asshole
Find

(12-10-2018, 02:01 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  player in question big asshole

being big asshole not against rules

everyone big asshole at time

if we lived in a perfect world bhopping wouldn't be allowed, but this ism't a perfect world.

death to anyone who bhops

In my opinion...

I think bhopping isn’t really that bad on regular ttt rounds, since t’s and the detectives can use blink, and the innocents can just use fists or sand gauntlet to go fast.

But bhopping would give the player a advantage in minigames like the obc, and sword battles.

If bhopping is disabled (somehow) on sword battles and obc only, I think that would be ok for me.

I dont see the problem with bhopping. Its not an exclusive thing that only some people can do, its a skill you learn and anyone can do it if they put enough practice into it.

if anyone can do it by practicing its not really an unfair advantage