Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sagittarius bug

There is a glitch with the Sagittarius where if you're in the area, you're stuck with what they got it until the user dies or you die. So if you graze the AoE, you're stuck with -accuracy and stability even when you're out of the AoE.

I would like to thank MICRO for abusing using this so much that I can confirm it.

(12-09-2018, 08:13 AM)Un_Dead Wrote:  This also happens in a different way with +sag, in iod, if you get too far away from someone, positive sag share stops working and does not work when you come back near this person unless they cycle back through to +sag. Def needs to be fixed either way.
(12-09-2018, 07:45 PM)Excel Wrote:  Also fix it so you can't use -sag in kraken
Find

-1 not a bug

This also happens in a different way with +sag, in iod, if you get too far away from someone, positive sag share stops working and does not work when you come back near this person unless they cycle back through to +sag. Def needs to be fixed either way.
Find

+1 pls fix, screws over t's who walk near at any time.
Find

(12-09-2018, 10:12 AM)gfkxj Wrote:  +1 pls fix, screws over t's who walk near at any time.
don't be near them ;D
or ask them to give you + sag

i honestly hate micro boss

Also fix it so you can't use -sag in kraken

-1 not going to go the way you like it.
Find

if you reequip with sag on, you keep the buff permanently and everyone that was affected before you reequip gets to keep the buff/debuff for the whole round too. just sayin
Find

That sounds pretty stupid. Things like that, and the Last Prayer shooting out like 6+ djinn balls with one shot are dumb and should be fixed.
Find