Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where is the line drawn when it comes to allowed exploits?

I was just in a game of TTT on gm_construct, a player had gotten to the top of a building and was the last innocent alive. none of us traitors had blink, so we attempted to use the mage's levitate to get to the top. we both died of fall damage however, leaving only zombies to attempt to kill the last Innocent. I was then informed that the zombies would just had to kill themselves. why exactly are items (that aren't traitor or detective only) that allow people to get to unreachable spots allowed? It gives people an unfair advantage over newer players, or those with severe limitations.
Find

no line, just a big grey area and two sides that will tell you whether you're right or wrong.
Find

How exactly did they get up there..?
Find

you can get up slowly using shurikens
Find

TBH i believe that the innocents should be able to do whatever they need to do to survive (so long as it isnt gamebreaking) and if the traitors cannot get to the innocents, thats a win for the innos. That being said, zombies should maybe have some sort of climbing ability because I have seen this scenario many times on different maps and it just causes frustration in the spectators.

(12-01-2018, 01:00 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  TBH i believe that the innocents should be able to do whatever they need to do to survive (so long as it isnt gamebreaking) and if the traitors cannot get to the innocents, thats a win for the innos. That being said, zombies should maybe have some sort of climbing ability because I have seen this scenario many times on different maps and it just causes frustration in the spectators.

give zombie radar and let them climb walls

Ok zombies can climb walls, similar to shurikens now.

(12-01-2018, 01:18 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Ok zombies can climb walls, similar to shurikens now.
Cool. But there still is the small underlying issue of people getting to normally "Traitorous" locations with levitation/shuriken/etc. It can sometimes be really annoying, I'm always conditioned to look at people on super high places as if they're T's. But that's probably my problem.

The zombies-climbing walls thing is pretty good though.

just blink up there lul