Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New weekly quest (Similar to cog).

Since the cog quest got buffed, I was thinking that it'd be nice to have another sort of weekly quest, focused on everyone's favorite challenge: No team damage.

So, maybe in a way to help thin out the amount of reactionary or pre-emptive fire, the weekly quest would be something like "Get 100 rightful kills without team damage over X", or something like "Get # kills X rounds without damaging a team-mate". Something like that, whichever.

The rewards system should be a bit more special though. My proposal is that when you select the quest, you can have some sliders to determine what you want to receive. The options would be:

Crates
Coins
Keys
Specials

"Specials" would be a range of things from runes to rubies to special weapons. The basic deciding factor would be to choose how much you want to put into one section. I.E:

You could do 25% crates, keys, coins and Special rolls. Or you could do 50/50 between two, 100% in one, etc.

Not only that, but there should be some ways to change it up. Maybe you could choose for a higher maximum potential, but a worse minimum. So, instead of the standard 30-50 crates, you could risk it and go 10-70.

Of course, crates/coins would give significantly more than the keys/specials, but what order exactly I'm not sure. You could risk the quest and do 100% in Specials, meaning you'd get NO keys, coins or crates, but you have a chance at a unique gun and maybe cool runes or even a ruby drop. But if you wanted to get a guaranteed drop, you could go for crates or coins or keys.

Opinions? I know EVERYBODY loves no-team damage challenges, they're my favorite honestly. +1 if you want to be cool.

Hell
No.
Find

(11-25-2018, 10:09 PM)Alex Scummers Wrote:  H*ck
YEAH!
Find

People already cry about people "ruining their good samaritan quest." Can you imagine how bad it would be for this one? It would just cause baby kids to report people for every little thing. "OMG he shot outside of the map and traitor baited me! I lost my weekly quest! I WANT A SLAY! WAH!"

Pls no.
Find

I like the idea myself.
So perhaps then, 1) You dont see quest progress or how many kills are required each time its taken (# of kills changes)
2) You are given some freebies, so you would have 1-3 rounds in which it doesnt reset your counter

=)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

ruins my room destroyer, the ascultone.
Find

Out of every single thing you could want to be turned into a weekly you choose motherfucking good samaritan. I like the idea of more weekly things but good samaritan ain't it chief.
Find

will never be doable for me oof
Find

OK, the thread was kinda a meme but there should be a real suggestion there. As long as you're given a freebie or two for when you need it, it shouldn't be as bad. Possible only when damage inflicted is over, say, 10 maybe.
Find