Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SadBoi mocking

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Jew, you mad broooo ?

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:41846956

Map the event happened on: ttt_sonic

Date of event: 13:00 EDT

What Happened?: SadBoi thought I was mad because reaction wasn't banned so he decided to name himself Jew,you mad brooooooo to mock me (IDK why)

Witnesses: Choch,Swactus

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1568368166 Also I can't collect chat logs since my console overwrited them.
Find

IMO this isn't really worth a report if this is all he did?... There was an admin on too who could've likely dealt with any harassment that did happen. But if all you're reporting is him changing his name then I don't think this is worth really any punishment at all.
Find

he changed his name to the initial "jew, you mad brooo" and then changed it to "jewboi" after being told to; then when kicked and told to change his name AGAIN, he changed it to "jewishboi"
big toxic

and also,
not 30 mins later,
got kicked a second time to change his name
and just joined back with the same one

Oh fuck I wasn't aware of that.

NVM then
Find

(11-18-2018, 06:16 PM)Jew Wrote:  What Happened?: SadBoi thought I was mad because reaction wasn't banned so he decided to name himself Jew,you mad brooooooo to mock me (IDK why).

This doesn't really seem report worthy and by making this report it makes it look like you're mad that reaction wasn't banned. Looks like a petty report honestly.
Find

Sounds like a staff member was on and took measures already. Nothing else here is worth punishment.
Closed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find