Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another use for Sand Gauntlet?

The sand gauntlet is a really cool item and unique item since its 1 out of the 2 melee weapons obtainable by players that is a ranged melee. But unlike flaerous to say, it has no drawbacks but also no usability in events other then use for its mobility. Enemies take no dmg from it and it would be interesting for it to see have a trait/ability within events. In TTT its fun to use and really cool as it range provides safety and it does plenty of damage.

Tl;dr: Give sand gauntlet a use within events since it has no viable use other than mobility and make it more desired
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

I personally would like it if the damage was decreased to like 10 and it got quite a bit of knockback so that you could use it in TTT to knoch people off
Find

(11-16-2018, 02:30 AM)No Dick Nytemart Wrote:  I personally would like it if the damage was decreased to like 10 and it got quite a bit of knockback so that you could use it in TTT to knoch people off

I like that idea i but i dont thing ima ever get one Sad Sad Sad Sad
Find

(11-16-2018, 11:49 AM)DeathsGiving Wrote:  
(11-16-2018, 02:30 AM)No Dick Nytemart Wrote:  I personally would like it if the damage was decreased to like 10 and it got quite a bit of knockback so that you could use it in TTT to knoch people off

I like that idea i but i dont thing ima ever get one  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
Don't worry, after enough playtime you're bound to get enough to buy one ^^
Find

Some click and hold to charge ability would be cool, maybe smash a rock out of the ground and prop launch it or some AoE bang, but ye I would agree it should probably get somethin else at some point, feels a bit incomplete

I just dunno if an event-specific use could be cool enough by itself

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-16-2018, 04:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Some click and hold to charge ability would be cool, maybe smash a rock out of the ground and prop launch it or some AoE bang, but ye I would agree it should probably get somethin else at some point, feels a bit incomplete

I just dunno if an event-specific use could be cool enough by itself

or you turn into horus and get to smash people

but youre confined to an arena so you can still get kited to only be able to smash off the boundaries
+1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

bumperino
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find