Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RadioactiveTwinkelz Member Application

RE-EDITED:

Steam Name(Current): ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 85 Hours 18 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I didnt "hear about it i just joined and immediate loved the server

Have you ever been banned and why?:No, Because i like this server and dont want to be banned

Why do you want to join?: Because i love the Forerunner Gaming Community

Referred by: McNuggie

Additional Details: I always try to make the right choice. Im friends with everyone on the server(not literally but i have no haters). Im very mature

Personal Facts: Im a good-looking gaming nerd. I love playing football, not watching. Im pretty well experienced with Adobe Creative Tools. I can tear down almost anything thats electronic and put it back together.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 3
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 4
5. The player does not troll: 4
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 4
8. Respects other players: 4
9. Respects staff: 4
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 1

Score: 46/60

Grade: 76% C

Final Notes: It'd help if you showed you wanted member more man haha. This application is very poorly done, but despite that, you are a great active player in game who follows the rules. I do not believe I've found myself having problems with how you act in game, rather you cause the server to be enjoyable and those are the types of people that FRG needs. Keep it up. +1
Find

Added more detail lol i made a quick one before i went to bed i didnt have my "heart" in it at that time, lol like 11:30 PM
Find

Eh, detail isn't too needed in my eyes, but a little bit of who you are is always good. You seem to foreverly hate me, but you were fun to play with and seemed to have a good time, and that's what matters most. Didn't see any RDM or anything personally, and you're pretty solid, so a +1 from me.
Find

Denied.