Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New minigame Sentinal Search

I think the ghost zone in isle of demons is amazing i like the aspect of hiding from the seekers. I think a minigame where Sentinal search the map for players. Rewards would be calculated by longest hidden. Maybe after a time limit give players a way to move each other from there hiding spot?
Find

I actually agree with Rick here, but I like the concept of the minigame. Maybe it would be better if it was a lobby minigame like rollermines.
Find

not even that it's a bad minigame, but it seems like any minigame that occurs in TTT everyone whines. What we need is more minigames in lobby like what Axe said
Find

(11-12-2018, 09:24 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  not even that it's a bad minigame, but it seems like any minigame that occurs in TTT everyone whines. What we need is more minigames in lobby like what Axe said

Yes! More minigames in the lobby, that no one will play aside from first day!

I love minigames, but I appear to be alone in that fact. People simply don't like them, so I don't think it's worth the dev time because it will be dead content within week unless it has OP loot drops, but then it will be farmed.

(11-13-2018, 02:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(11-12-2018, 09:24 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  not even that it's a bad minigame, but it seems like any minigame that occurs in TTT everyone whines. What we need is more minigames in lobby like what Axe said

I love minigames, but I appear to be alone in that fact. People simply don't like them, so I don't think it's worth the dev time because it will be dead content within week unless it has OP loot drops, but then it will be farmed.
How about you make them random occurences on the lobby? Just make the minigames non-fatal so that the people not interested in participating dont have to worry about dying
Find

(11-13-2018, 02:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

Rollermine gets played once in awhile. It gives mediocre loot but people still play it. It would be nice to have another minigame, but I agree about the dev time not being worth it as it wont get played as much.
Find

(11-13-2018, 02:39 AM)Black Parade Wrote:  Rollermine gets played once in awhile. It gives mediocre loot but people still play it. It would be nice to have another minigame, but I agree about the dev time not being worth it as it wont get played as much.

I like rollermine but it's very rare that I can find 5 people to play with. It'd be nice if you could change it to be playable solo too, maybe changed so that you paid for entry and got loot based off the wave you reached.

Decrease chance for roller mine pet please. Big Grin
Bouncy Rounds
Find