Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christmas Primordial

I think that we should add a 3 Round Burst Unique for the Christmas update. I personally think that we have a very scarce amount of secondaries. Yes, there is the Dragon Strike and Frostburns for uniques as secondaries, but they are very hard to get, so I thought of a weapon that would be available in the Christmas Crate for the up coming month.

The model could possibly be this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1139187617&searchtext=Pistol

Name: Snowysnare

Lore: Found in the frigid tundra many ages ago. Seems to be a little worn, but still usable. It also seems to have an engraving of a name on the side that spells out: Jack Frost.

Stats:
Damage: +15% - +30%
Mobility: +10%
Accuracy: -10%
Clip: 0 to 6
Stability: 10% to 20%
Reload Speed: +10%

Suffix: of Frostbite - 1 in 16 chance to get it on the weapon. This suffix would cause a bleeding effect and will greatly decrease the enemies fire rate. 1 in 10 - 15 chance to proc.

Thoughts? Any changes? Throw in IDEAS!

Also what would you guys think if we brought paint crate into this Christmas Event, possibly being able to get the Godlike Paint, which is the Jolly Skin from the original Jolly weapons that can be applied to whatever gun you'd like (unless it already has a skin ex. Lunar).

Bouncy Rounds
Find

Those stats seem really low, unless the unique is a legendary. Also cool suffix, maybe it could be for all Christmas weapons?

+1
Find

(11-13-2018, 05:36 AM)Black Parade Wrote:  Those stats seem really low, unless the unique is a legendary. Also cool  suffix, maybe it could be for all Christmas weapons?

+1

Yea, I tbh guessed on the stats. I didn't have a reference, so I just went off my head lol.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

+1 the model should be a 93R like from battlefield 3. It's like a modified beretta m9 that can be burst or full-auto.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiJn9iy3tDeAhVKUt8KHVnbC2IQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FBeretta_93R&psig=AOvVaw1qBaDxOXCBINu9mxEJHy3W&ust=1542176673089115
Find

the suffix is literally just ice shards from the eveningstar though
Find

(11-13-2018, 09:13 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  the suffix is literally just ice shards from the eveningstar though

You say that as if it is a bad thing.
Find

(11-13-2018, 09:26 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(11-13-2018, 09:13 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  the suffix is literally just ice shards from the eveningstar though

it is? whats the point of them if theres an infinitely better version on a primordial
Find

(11-13-2018, 10:38 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  it is? whats the point of them if theres an infinitely better version on a primordial

Variety? Stuff can overlap, it is actually ok. Why not give constructive criticism about the suffix? Make a suggestion to make it different? Instead of saying, "There is no point of adding this, because there is something similar to this." That doesn't help at all and isn't productive.

Now with actual gun, I would like to see this added to the game.

Purely for technicality and theme. I don't know about the suffix's name. Real frostbite causes muscle stiffness, doesn't make a lot of sense slowing your firerate when you're holding down the trigger. If you want to keep the name, why not make the effect "Target will bleed and can't let go of the trigger for XX seconds." Just my two cents.
Find

(11-13-2018, 10:38 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  
(11-13-2018, 09:26 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  

it is? whats the point of them if theres an infinitely better version on a primordial

(egg tp -> ghost tp)

- That Thrakos Noob

how about just massively lowered sensitivity :^)
Find