Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Jew member app

Steam Name(Current): Suspicious Jew

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 819 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I didn't hear about this server, I just tried to find another server that was like NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes,for mass rdm 2-3 years ago because I though that a det was a blue t etc (I had 200 hours,wtf was I doing?)

Why do you want to join?: Because I love this community,this server and everyone here, that's why I'd like to represent this community as a ***veteran*** and help people on this server.

Referred by:

Jew is on the server often and i havent seen him cause any trouble. +1
Find

Well, his name leaves a bit to question, but compared to me the guy is a saint for his antisemitism. I've chatted with him quite a few times on steam and am mildly surprised to learn he's only 14, he seems older. Good membership material. +1.

Also, if he was banned for mass RDM and it was years ago, he was very young and has obviously changed.
Find

+1 from me. hes a little toxic but not as bad as some people who have acquired the rank of member. +1
Find

cool guy, pretty funny as well, +1
Find

+1, never seen him get reported or cause trouble of any sort. see him on all the time, too
Find

I'm going to refrain from rating because of his awful behavior in the past. Micspammed, said crude jokes and has caused problems in the past.
Find

Yeah basically what TJ said.
In the past, I remember you being incredibly toxic often.
That being said, I haven't seen much of that lately so keep it up.
Until then +0
Find

Glad I'm not the only one remembering this. Yea what they said. I wouldn't really leave a -1, cause it wasn't as worse than Halaman. However, I remember one of your "jokes" earlier this week that made recoil. Also, if I'm not mistaken, a cancerous micspam at the same time period.

Find

+1 a cool friend and overall cool person
Find