Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

11/01/2018

Additions
  • Added the Isle of Demons. A brand new 4-6 player dungeon, in which you and your party will attempt to overcome all of its challenges, to obtain loot. This is going to be a difficult event, so if you don't like things to be difficult, I don't advise doing it on release. I will not be giving ANY hints. (Do note, this is NOT a halloween event, this is something that will stick around permanently, thus I'm not labeling it a holiday event)

You can queue for this event by talking to the new NPC, locating in the far corner of the lake. Once you talk to him, this UI will show up:

This will allow you to create a public party, queue your party, or pay coins to skip your loss cooldown (or a cooldown that is < 2 hours).

I really hope you guys enjoy the end result of this event, I put so much into this, much more than any other event I've made to date. Bare with me though on launch, as there may be bugs or things may not function as expected!

HUGE shout out to Black Parade for his awesome work on the map. This would not be possible without him!

Servers will be online soon!

woo 1st
Find

2 hours
Find

Thanks for the hard work!
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

This. Is going to be spooky.
Find

Oooooh exciting. Can't wait to play it tomorrow!
Find

Now this is epic

I'm really excited to try the new event but sadly I'll be super busy next few days

Coinshop crates? Smile

BRASS HELP THIS EVENT IS HARD CAN I PLEASE GET A HINT???

long 2 hours

Hope you all enjoy the looks of the new event

And god speed for the 1st!