Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

People helped me change mind, and I really needed this.

Hey guys Jerome the God or Juwan here

I changed my mind mostly because of Unpoke to change my departure into a Away/Offline

So I felt like it was time to tell everyone the truth instead of just telling half of the truth.

Basically the actual reason of me taking a break is because of 3 things. Racism, Game breaking glitch/bug/ and Relationship.

Personally I had good laughs with the racism but it got out of hand for me and I just couldn't take it anymore. The bug made it damn impossible for me to play, everything I did it froze my "Garry's Mod" and I had to force close the game.

And for the main one, relationships, some of you all know already that my girlfriend broke up with me for 2 different reasons:

One: Her parents forced her to due to her not being stable and it being her first time in a private school(Used to be home schooled) she couldn't handle it and started to become emotionally unstable.

Two: She also did it because she wasn't ready for a relationship but loved me, she is still recovering from her sexual harassment case from last year and for those of y'all who I didn't vent to, she was harassed last year in August by a guy named Earl at her old church. I was there for her after it happened and she finally told me what happened. Recently within this month, her emotions got out of control. She started having panic attacks and issues started popping up with other guys asking for her nudes, confessing their love for her, and calling her a hoe. I was there for her for hell and back.

This is effecting me badly, and I currently do not know what to do. I loved her so much and she loves me so much, she couldn't even keep from crying and didn't want to tell me originally and being myself I like to know everything what is wrong with her, so I could be the best boyfriend and she really cares about me and didn't want this to happen. I currently don't know what to do at all, and I am open to advice from any and everyone, any trolling shit, would just make it worse, I would probably snap again and cuss you out and some other bad stuff.

Alex Summer: Even though I said some fucked up stuff to you before, I never really meant it, you are a good best friend or whatever you want me to call you, you have always been there for me when I needed it the most. I want you to take care of everyone and keep FRG peaceful, I will miss you and hope to keep in touch with you since you have my Snapchat and phone number and if you don't want to keep control of my account just lemme know, I wont force it on you.

Fancy: Basically the same thing as Alex, but you always joked around with me, sometimes it got serious, but we never did mean any harm. You were probably one of the few people I liked here on FRG, even though you might of disliked me, I still liked you, you also helped me through rough times in my life, even though I can come off a asshole, I will always consider you a brother to me.

2koreds: Even though we rdm each other a lot, you were always a good person to me, and usually looked out for me, even though people call you toxic and cancerous, you have a soft side that not everyone gets to see, and I enjoyed seeing it. I will miss you and want you to start snap chatting me more when you get the time.

Unpoke: You were always a good person, you ALWAYS, looked out for me and currently you are telling me not to depart and I should stay, but personally I feel like I am addicted to video games and I don't feel like I fit in anymore even though you make it seem like I do. I will always love you as a friend/father figure/role model. You were a good person and had a super soft heart when it came down to people going through rough times. Even though I have said some very messed up stuff to you, I regret and wish you would forgive me.

Terran: I have known you since NTG and have always enjoyed your presence, even though you have made some racist jokes and some of them get to me, I will never forget how friendly and funny you are, you are like the joke of the server and most people enjoy your presence on the server, I will miss you a lot and hope to get back in touch with you if you ever feel like you want to add me again on steam.

Vhoxel: Even though you rdm me a lot, I still like you as a friend, even though you created the "Ice Gang" just to ice me every round, you are still a good person in heart and we need more people like this in this world. You are a funny guy and you are super kind to mostly everyone, even though your jokes may go to far, you still are a fun person to hang out with.

TJ: "You kind, you is nice, you is loyal" by that I mean you never take back your word for anything usually. You looked out for me a lot like most people, you have had a influence in my life and you probably don't know that, but I always enjoyed your presence, yes I know I rdm you a lot, and said some fucked up stuff to you, I never meant it, you were a good friend to me and I enjoy that. Since I have been pushing a lot of people away recently.

Brassx and Grassx: I have always enjoyed your content, I love it a lot and will never forget about it, you were a super caring owner and usually responded to people fast when there was a issue, I enjoyed all your hard-work that you have put into NTG/FRG and I will hate to see all of it go downhill again because a certain group of people.

An to anyone else I might have missed (Writing this while in my feelings and trying to have a blank mind): I love you all and never meant any harm or anything to you all when I got on and joked around.

Even though most of the community might dislike me(Most of y'all have messaged me saying I am wrong about this), I enjoyed my time here, it may have seemed like I did not in the last few months and that was because of a stupid bug, that I just couldn't get rid of.

~ I am sorry for anything I have caused to anyone, you don't have to forgive me or anything I just want you to know that I truly didn't mean it since that is not really me.

Feel free to DM me on discord or talk to me on discord. My discord id numbers is still #1409 so good luck finding me.
SG Fucking Overlord

R a c i s m

says the racist.

I've gotta say this isn't as bad as cobalt but it's pretty up there.

Have a good time, see you in a week.

I'm glad you decided to change your departure to away. Take the time you need, take care of your health and reach out if you ever need it.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Welcome back to the server, and hang there <3
Find

Are you fucking kidding me dude. We finally manage to get you out and now you're saying that you might come back? Fuck man uncool. (gl with ur gf btw only tip i can give is to go gay. it worked for me :>) )

Imagine having a girlfriend in 2018, after the stuff her cousin told me about what she did :lul: the fuck is this shitty world.

Never trust humans.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I may not have known you but I still want to say something. Thank you for making this server a more enjoyable place and thank you for being the person you are, I don’t know many outside FRG that aren’t butt hurt by the slightest comments nowadays so being able to talk with you on discord was a breath of fresh air and honestly enjoyable. I hope you stick around after this mess has blown over and, if there’s one piece of advice I can give, it’s that you can reach out to us too. You don’t have to wait for us to prompt you first we all care about you (I hope) and even if no one else wants to, I am always willing to help a friend in need.
Find

Hey Jerome, glad youre back, us anime watchers gotta stick together. I hope everything’ comes out okay for you in the end man. It sounds like shit is rough rn. I know we don’t know each other that well, but you can count on me to rdm you anytime!
Find

I am sorry guys, I will be gone for a long time, I had a massive emotional breakdown, I will be gone for a long time, my mom is currently thinking if she will put me in the hospital for suicidal thoughts and actions, I will see you all in the future, if I am ever able to recover from this.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Don't die, friend.
Find