Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

jack o latern rounds

Personally I don’t think this should be a feature. Mini games are just there to be a little more fun so if you miss it, you miss it. I don’t think we should change how mini games work just because there are rewards attached
Find

We had it for snowman rounds so I don't think it'll hurt if we have it for this minigame where you work together with others a bunch
Find

(10-30-2018, 12:23 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  people would leech the shit out of every round
"ZOMBIE ROUND ON TTT2 GOGOGOGO"
"OK NOW ONE ON TTT GOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG"

not a fan
People were already doing that lmfao
Find

(10-30-2018, 07:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(10-30-2018, 12:23 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  people would leech the shit out of every round
"ZOMBIE ROUND ON TTT2 GOGOGOGO"
"OK NOW ONE ON TTT GOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG"

not a fan
People were already doing that lmfao

Yeah but only a few people with good PC can load in time. Imagine if you spawned into the rounds even if you aren't there for the start. Literally everyone would do it and you would have another reason to rage quit TTT like you did when the server died for Kraken fights. xD
Find

(10-30-2018, 08:40 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Yeah but only a few people with good PC can load in time. Imagine if you spawned into the rounds even if you aren't there for the start. Literally everyone would do it and you would have another reason to rage quit TTT like you did when the server died for Kraken fights. xD

If I ever get an SSD for my computer it will be because of FRG and how many times I've tried loading into a server during some type of event or minigame just to miss it by a couple of seconds

It took me around 10 minutes the other day to launch steam, launch garry's mod, join lobby, and get to kraken to shoot a magazine before he died
Find

(10-30-2018, 11:29 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(10-30-2018, 08:40 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Yeah but only a few people with good PC can load in time. Imagine if you spawned into the rounds even if you aren't there for the start. Literally everyone would do it and you would have another reason to rage quit TTT like you did when the server died for Kraken fights. xD

If I ever get an SSD for my computer it will be because of FRG and how many times I've tried loading into a server during some type of event or minigame just to miss it by a couple of seconds

It took me around 10 minutes the other day to launch steam, launch garry's mod, join lobby, and get to kraken to shoot a magazine before he died

I have an SSD and it takes me like 10 minutes
Find