Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove puzzles

Puzzles can be great, heck I like most puzzle games.

But there's one things about them that I hate.

Time consuming puzzles.

You don't use your smartass brain to solve it, instead you keep on clicking and clicking until you can solve it (especially for expert scrolls and higher)

Maybe replace them with idk, doing bloodwynd? survival for X time? grim's and other stuff?

TL;DR puzzles are time consuming and just boring in general.

prepare for butthurt commenters below

BUTTTT ITSSS A CHALLENNNGGGEE

remove 7x7 puzzles and up for sure

It's not a challenge, and it's not time consuming, just practice puzzles or lookup how to do them.

ive only done 3x3 and 4x4 puzzles and those are easy as hell once u get the hang of them. For those just look up strategies. For 5x5 and up im not sure.

Also the link to all the completed puzzles is in pinned messages on the discord.

-1 someone already posted this
i dont remember name i just remember they complain A LOT
but still a no from me. it's a easy challenge and is a relief from getting 48 NODDLER kills.
Find

-1, you might call them time consuming but I can sure as hell do a puzzle faster than it takes me to find a certain object or kill 25+ people. They're not hard once you get the hang of it.

(10-27-2018, 09:57 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  It's not a challenge, and it's not time consuming, just practice puzzles or lookup how to do them.
that's why its not very fun tbh
I can do them now, but I just use a program because I'm lazy as fuck and its just easier.

I mean, they're cool in concept, but its still not very fun to do a long one. I just hate stopping TTT to solve puzzles. But whatevs, its not a problem for me anymore.
Find

(10-27-2018, 10:16 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  -1 someone already posted this
i dont remember name i just remember they complain A LOT
but still a no from me. it's a easy challenge and is a relief from getting 48 NODDLER kills.

N O D D L E R
Find

btw my second favorite gun in the game is my noodler rifle of corrosion
SO good
Find