Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

P.A.M. - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): P.A.M.

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours 5 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard about this server when I used to play on NTG (someone made a forum post about it). I didn't see the point in playing on two servers, I'm more of a focus really hard on one thing type of guy. Anyway when NTG died I quit Gmod for a good year and then I missed it too much so I ended up playing on this one because of it being so similar to NTG and I know quite a few of the people on this server who used to play on NTG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope!

Why do you want to join?: I want to take the first step into this server because I really like it and the people who play on it. There is as much negativity as on other servers and I feel like it would be worth my time.

Referred by: Deadheala. (Josh).

Additional Details: Question, is there a time requirement for Member +?
Find

Cool guy from NTG and cool on FRG, +1

There is no time requirement on +member apps but make your best judgement when you want to make the application
Find

+1 is on the server often and is a nice player
Find

i remember this cool lad from ntg. havent had a problem with him when hes on. +1
Find

I think the time requirement for +Member is around 100 hours. But I haven't said welcome yet! So, welcome. You seem pretty good. I've played with you more than a few times now. +1.
Find

I’m not on often when he is but he plays my 5050’s and doesn’t cause problems +1
Find

+1, cool dude who doesn't rdm. Which makes him A+ in my books.
Find

I don't see him causing problems. +1
Find

Knows what's going on rules wise and doesn't seem to cause many if any problems +1
Find

doesn’t rdm and isnt toxic +1
Find