Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alts

What are the rules about using alts for things such as next need inventory space, playing while banned but on an alt, being on the forums with an alt while banned, up-bidding bid items with an alt, etc.?
Find

Using for inventory space? Not too sure.
Using an alt to avoid ban will result in any and all alta being banned.
Being on the forums with an alt while the main is forum banned depends on if the person is using it to post or not.
Up bidding items with an alf should result in a market ban.
Find

On NTG, if you were using an ALT to store items, you and your alt would have an inventory wipe, and a possible ban depending on the severity.
Find

(02-23-2015, 02:52 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  On NTG, if you were using an ALT to store items, you and your alt would have an inventory wipe, and a possible ban depending on the severity.

Do you know anyhting about FRG's rules for it?
Find

(02-23-2015, 03:09 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  
(02-23-2015, 02:52 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  On NTG, if you were using an ALT to store items, you and your alt would have an inventory wipe, and a possible ban depending on the severity.

Do you know anyhting about FRG's rules for it?

Probably the same considering Brassx was the one that made that rule for NTG i believe.
Find

Think about it:
You would get banned in any game for "Donkey" or "Storage" characters - same thing applies for Alt. accounts.
In any game, you'll get banned if you're found out to use alternative accounts whilst owning a banned one.
Avoiding any ban or using any alt for any reasons is basically a ban - same thing applies for multiple users on a same account:
One account - It's fault, no matter what.
Multiple users on 1 account / Multiple accounts of 1 user
Basically, ban. Consider not using any alts of any sort.

If you make an alt to play on just for fun, I won't care.

Avoiding a ban by using an alt will result in a perma-ban for all accounts associated with you, it will also ruin any chances you have at your ban being appealed.

Using alts for extra storage is also a no-no, as it's cheating the system. There will ways to expand your inventory slots(I'm thinking of making it xp/level based, to give a bonus for leveling up, without being super unfair).

Up bidding with alt will lead to a trade/marketplace ban, coinshop ban, or a ban from the server.

Browsing forums with an alt while banned on main will simply lead to your alt being banned.
Find

(02-23-2015, 05:09 PM)Brassx Wrote:  If you make an alt to play on just for fun, I won't care.

Avoiding a ban by using an alt will result in a perma-ban for all accounts associated with you, it will also ruin any chances you have at your ban being appealed.

Using alts for extra storage is also a no-no, as it's cheating the system. There will ways to expand your inventory slots(I'm thinking of making it xp/level based, to give a bonus for leveling up, without being super unfair).

Up bidding with alt will lead to a trade/marketplace ban, coinshop ban, or a ban from the server.

Browsing forums with an alt while banned on main will simply lead to your alt being banned.

Ok good to know, thanks guys.
Find