Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Deagles

Give them a tiny headshot multiplier increase.

Terran [traitor] has damaged SSawesome379 [detective] for 107 HP with a Deagle.

Should not happen when someone has a 123HP vitality crystal. It is unfair. (That was with a +3% damage deagle btw)

you already made this thread

(10-26-2018, 02:26 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  -1
honestly I hope you slip in the bathtub and sprain something
Find

(10-26-2018, 02:26 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(10-26-2018, 02:26 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  -1
honestly I hope you slip in the bathtub and sprain something

Toxic? ill cya on the forums.
oh wait.
Find

(10-23-2018, 06:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  yall love making the same threads over and over again til you get your way huh

- That Thrakos Noob

(10-26-2018, 02:40 AM)Terran Wrote:  goddamn this server is full of idiots

dang not only will you keep making the same threads to shove your opinions down peoples throats, youll also be an asshole about it

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

i can understand a swift deagle not one shot killing on headshot because it can make up for it in how insanely fast it is to shoot and move around with but a default damage deagle should always one hit headshot. But from what I remember didnt it require fiddling with some core functions of TTT/gmod or something that brass didn't wanna mess with? I could be remembering wrong but I thought that was one of the reasons he didn't wanna change anything
Find

(10-26-2018, 02:46 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(10-26-2018, 02:40 AM)Terran Wrote:  goddamn this server is full of idiots

dang not only will you keep making the same threads to shove your opinions down peoples throats, youll also be an asshole about it
Goes both ways. Telling me I whine too much and make the same threads over and over could be legit, but its also rude. Passive-aggressiveness exists.
I find that rude and actually hurtful, because I do actively want to contribute to FRG, and if the only way I can is through my wallet and great ideas, then by god's own farts I will use both of those.
And Micro is honestly just not a very clever boy. Very similar to me, actually.
Find

You have a hellfire, just use that.
Easy fix
Find

OK, I deleted my previous post with the dumb chat logs and I'm sorry for labelling you as an idiot Unpoke (you've done infinitely more for FRG than I ever have or ever will). You're right that I make way too many threads, and I'm not going to say any buts. I still agree with myself and I do not agree with how this currently works, as the owner of a vitality/djinn crystal, I feel I can speak up about it.

But resorting to personal attacks is just fucking petty of me and I'm sorry for doing so. You're alright too, Micro. I'm sorry for being so mad over something so pointless, I just got shitted on due to this and I was salty. Honest.

I just hate to see core mechanics that make TTT feel like "TTT" to me "change", and I don't agree with those changes. That's me alone, though. FRG is a group, a very very large one, and I'm not the only person so I shouldn't be posting threads left and right like I'm some heavy-hitting important shitter, because I'm not (My suggestions threads are kino tho, please no move those to shitposting), but I really should watch my tone and attitude. Sorry Sad. You could easily forum mute or even ban me for harassment and stuff, but you haven't ever, and that means a lot to me. I should appreciate that, considering all the shit I've given people. I act waaay too out of turn and almost like I own FRG somehow, despite the fact I absolutely do not.

I am standing by this thread and I believe in what I posted as the OP, but its idiotic of me to sit here and call you or others names because you're giving your side.
Find