Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Kraken spawn Chance

Now that it's 1 in 200 we are lucky to get one a day. Me myself i've fished probably 10 hours since it was changed and haven't even fished up cracker once. TJ probably has like 20 hours and with no kraken.
Find

It's sad that I already know the outcome of the thread.

Some people are going to be like: "Kraken is fun and loot is good" and then some people are going to be like "the eye is rare enough" and beebee will probably post "I want to play TTT" but only when hes doing a challenge scroll. Some people will come up with ideas like LURE 05 (CMON) or adding something worthwhile to the pool of things to catch. And then some people will say fishing isn't done yet because more stuff is going to get added after Halloween.

The rebuttal is going to be "I lowered the chance so you guys could figure it out. It was initially planned to be higher when you could kill kraken consistently. I also made the chance of getting eye higher".

And then we just wait. The enraged eye's additional secret won't be solved for a while just like the gemstone.
Find

This thread is dumb and Excel is dumb.
Find

cmon guys dont you know only terran can make complaint threads, every other thread is dumb
Find

I was going to sneak in a new lure that increased the odds of spawning the Kraken sometime soon, as an additional use for the fish currency.

Ok. I added the lure to the fishing shop, with a level requirement to buy it right now. That requirement may be lowered in the future, but I think it's fair right now.
Find

(10-25-2018, 05:46 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  And then we just wait. The enraged eye's additional secret won't be solved for a while just like the gemstone.

There's nothing wrong with that. I think that's a positive more than a negative. You know how much it sucks whenever a new update/event is released and everything new is discovered within the first 2 days? It might be exciting for the people who get it but I'm sure it ruins the excitement for lots of the others. I think the chance for kraken is alright now. Kraken gives an insane amount of crates with good chances for better loot. It happening 2/3 times a day was kinda excessive and meant that TTT emptied constantly.
Find

Yeah, the Kraken gives CRAZY crates and shit and everyone has that down pat. Having it happen more often would suck. But I'm OK with the lure thing. It doesn't seem too excessive.
Find

(10-26-2018, 12:56 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(10-25-2018, 05:46 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
everything new is discovered within the first 2 days?

I'm talking about the fact that ancient gemstone still has unknown uses even after so many months. Everyone gave up looking for answers there. People don't want to accumulate 10 of a single godlike to see if it does something. I'm even surprised we even got 6 kraken eyes in one inventory. Too bad all fishing rods/whatever godlikes I have didn't do anything. Wonder what the next trial is.
Find

(10-26-2018, 02:10 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(10-26-2018, 12:56 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  everything new is discovered within the first 2 days?

I'm talking about the fact that ancient gemstone still has unknown uses even after so many months. Everyone gave up looking for answers there. People don't want to accumulate 10 of a single godlike to see if it does something. I'm even surprised we even got 6 kraken eyes in one inventory. Too bad all fishing rods/whatever godlikes I have didn't do anything. Wonder what the next trial is.

Well then I just think that's comparing apples to oranges. Getting the unique from kraken eye doesn't require a bunch of experimenting to see what it does. It requires killing kraken, using eye, being successful on fish, getting lucky. It might take a while but someone's bound to get the unique at sometime.
Find